Main Menu

Starfield

Started by Mr. Analog, June 14, 2023, 05:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

Next big game from Bethesda is supposed to be a combination of Skyrim and No Man's Sky. It looks pretty good but it's only going to run at 30 fps on console

Another criticism that impacts me directly is the font size

https://www.gamesradar.com/starfield-is-taking-heat-from-accessibility-advocates-for-its-abysmally-small-ui-text/
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Hopefully they fix the accessibility options by release. Yeah this one looks good, I'm hopeful it is an XBGP release so I can test it out before buying.
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Lazybones

This game looks cool but I have no time for more, my game backlog is long as it is lol.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Lazybones on June 15, 2023, 10:28:21 AMThis game looks cool but I have no time for more, my game backlog is long as it is lol.

I know how you feel!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

As a half-centurion that is bringing my "other pair" of glasses to tonight's gathering, I concur that tiny fonts are idiotic. Related: WTF is with Tim Hortons and Burger King's menu monitors now using miniscule size text! 😡

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Mr. Analog

I was all set to play this weekend but the version I pre-ordered doesn't go live until AFTER the long weekend

What a piece of piss
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Quote from: Mr. Analog on August 31, 2023, 07:56:29 PMI was all set to play this weekend but the version I pre-ordered doesn't go live until AFTER the long weekend

What a piece of piss
Yeah I'm in the same boat, being mine is through XBGP.
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Mr. Analog

I'm glad I left other games installed lol
By Grabthar's Hammer