How to make letters for Banners

Started by Mr. Analog, February 11, 2021, 08:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

This guide shows all the steps required for each letter and has a nice typeface, pretty cool

https://www.gamergeeks.nz/apps/minecraft/banners/letters
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Thorin

That's pretty cool, especially that they show each of the steps from bottom layer to top.

I wonder how hard that would be to do in survival-only, without the /give command.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

I've only made one banner, it's not that hard, but the interface for it is a bit clunky. Also you need dye so gotta stock up on those resources if you want to be creative

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Quote from: Mr. Analog on February 12, 2021, 05:04:10 PMI've only made one banner, it's not that hard, but the interface for it is a bit clunky. Also you need dye so gotta stock up on those resources if you want to be creative

Sounds like another farm I should automate.. Die farms can be made by making platforms that flowers can grow on

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Lazybones on February 12, 2021, 05:33:51 PM
Quote from: Mr. Analog on February 12, 2021, 05:04:10 PMI've only made one banner, it's not that hard, but the interface for it is a bit clunky. Also you need dye so gotta stock up on those resources if you want to be creative

Sounds like another farm I should automate.. Die farms can be made by making platforms that flowers can grow on
Likewise I've been thinking about making an ink factory...

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Flower farms are ideal in specific bioms however.