Sat. February 3rd poker @ Dirt's

Started by Darren Dirt, January 22, 2007, 10:18:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixby

I came in 13th and Kathy came in 12th. Just shy of the coin *sigh*
(Guess I am DRIVING to Edmonton).

Darren Dirt

Hey, well that's still pretty good -- most larger tourneys will at least pay out your entry fee for the top 20%, which out of 72 is 14th.

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

HandsomeDevil

I pretty sure I can make it. I like your original payout structure, though.

Ustauk

I'm afraid I can't make it.  Sorry.

Darren Dirt

Thanks for letting me know, dude... next time perhaps.

So what's the official count, who can I expect?

-Me
-My brother
-Handsome Devil

-Lazy? Mr. A? Anyone? Bueller?  ???

Lazybones

Quote from: Darren Dirt on January 31, 2007, 02:21:53 PM
Thanks for letting me know, dude... next time perhaps.

So what's the official count, who can I expect?

-Me
-My brother
-Handsome Devil

-Lazy? Mr. A? Anyone? Bueller?  ???

For the same reason as Ustauk I can't make it.. It is a DnD night.

Darren Dirt

If nobody else is able to make it, guess that means I'm cancelling.

Will this always be the case if I make it on a Saturday night? Cuz like I said, Fridays don't look too promising. :(

Lazybones

Quote from: Darren Dirt on January 31, 2007, 04:07:32 PM
If nobody else is able to make it, guess that means I'm cancelling.

Will this always be the case if I make it on a Saturday night? Cuz like I said, Fridays don't look too promising. :(

Every OTHER Saturday night, unless DnD was rescheduled do to some other event.

Lazybones

Ustaulk point out the fact it conflicted with DnD as the VERY first response to this thread..

Darren Dirt

Thanks, Lazy, I know that but there was also rumour of it being rescheduled. My own Saturday nights seem to be alternating with/without the kids -- seems like Murphy's Law that my "free" weekend is the same alternating one as your guys' DnD night. :(

Ustauk

Actually, I hate to flip flop, but I just talked to Mr. A and it looks like D&D will be delayed.  So I can make it now.  This may free up other D&D members, though likely not Thorin, who is sick, or Mr. A, who is insanely busy with various sundry things right now.

Darren Dirt

LOL yeah thx Ustauk for phoning me, so For The Record...

Poker is not yet "cancelled" -- I thought only 3 could make it (including myself) so that was kinda not enough. If Ustauk is able, then I guess that's enough to have it still proceed.

Starting @ 7pm, running until ??? -- I just recently bought the 4th season of "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" (plus I have lotsa other DVDs) for anyone who busts out early; somehow I think the surrealism/dadaism of ATHF is kinda appropriate loser-rewards for our crowd...

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Darren Dirt on January 31, 2007, 04:28:19 PM

Poker is not yet "cancelled" -- I thought only 3 could make it (including myself) so that was kinda not enough. If Ustauk is able, then I guess that's enough to have it still proceed.

Starting @ 7pm, running until ??? -- I just recently bought the 4th season of "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" (plus I have lotsa other DVDs) for anyone who busts out early; somehow I think the surrealism/dadaism of ATHF is kinda appropriate loser-rewards for our crowd...

DAMN DAMN DAMN! Life is far too complex lately :(
By Grabthar's Hammer

HandsomeDevil

Awesome. The degenerate in me claps with glee. Ustauk, do you need a ride? I need a navigator.

Ustauk

Quote from: HandsomeDevil on February 01, 2007, 09:50:07 AM

Awesome. The degenerate in me claps with glee. Ustauk, do you need a ride? I need a navigator.
My cars fixed, so I can give you a ride, if you don't mind the back seat, since the front is reserved for my girlfriend.  My girlfriend says she'd like to give it a try, buy the way.  Darren, could you repost what we need to bring in the way of cash?  Thanks.