Main Menu

Stargate RPG

Started by Thorin, September 02, 2006, 11:56:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thorin

http://www.stargate-rpg.com/

Stargate-RPG.com is a website dedicated to the Stargate SG-1 role-playing game. In this game, players are members of an SG team that travels through the Stargate to different planets, searching for allies and technology to help defend against the evil Goa'uld.

Apparently d20 Stargate has been out since 2003, published by Alderac Entertainment Group.  Oh, and of course Sony is killing it (from http://www.stargatesg1rpg.com/):

To all our Stargate fans,

For the last several months, AEG has been engaged in negotiations with MGM and Sony Entertainment to continue publishing the Stargate SG-1 role-playing game. Sadly, Sony has chosen not to renew our contract at this time, meaning that we will no longer be able to publish Stargate SG-1.

p.s. can we change the name of this board from D&D to d20 Games?
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

Why would you want a STARgate when you already have a FARgate?

By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

I do not recognize that image.  Apparently, I watch different programming than you.  "You are a pirate!" - now that I recognize :P
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Thorin on September 02, 2006, 12:08:35 PM
I do not recognize that image.  Apparently, I watch different programming than you.  "You are a pirate!" - now that I recognize :P

I won't say that I got the idea of the Fargate from Aqua Teen Hunger Force... BUT I DID.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Quote from: Mr. Analog on September 02, 2006, 12:13:13 PM
I won't say that I got the idea of the Fargate from Aqua Teen Hunger Force... BUT I DID.

That would explain your warped versions of pop culture but the lack of knowing some of the references.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Lazybones on September 02, 2006, 12:14:54 PM
Quote from: Mr. Analog on September 02, 2006, 12:13:13 PM

That would explain your warped versions of pop culture but the lack of knowing some of the references.

Muah ha ha ha ha, I have selective braining...
By Grabthar's Hammer