Anybody here play Fortnite?

Started by Mr. Analog, September 11, 2022, 04:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

Apparently there's a non-builder mode (so just plain Battle Royale) and I'm looking into getting into it.

I have had an Epic account for ages but haven't used it for much, anybody else got Epic and want to become friends?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Don't think I have the speed / skills for something like fortnight.

However I do admit I have been itching for a new game to play with friends and family.

Mr. Analog

I just want to play it to have some fun not get all sweaty, it looks like a wacky game. I was able to play PUBG when that was still a thing and this looks simpler without build mode.

Spray and pray SMG FTW!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

I play it in non-builder mode.  Its actually quite fun that way.
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Melbosa on September 11, 2022, 10:54:08 PMI play it in non-builder mode.  Its actually quite fun that way.

Yeah that's what I've seen, I'll DM my username and maybe you can show me the ropes sometime?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Quote from: Mr. Analog on September 12, 2022, 05:37:27 AM
Quote from: Melbosa on September 11, 2022, 10:54:08 PMI play it in non-builder mode.  Its actually quite fun that way.

Yeah that's what I've seen, I'll DM my username and maybe you can show me the ropes sometime?
Sure thing... although I'm not all that good lol
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Melbosa on September 12, 2022, 09:17:59 AM
Quote from: Mr. Analog on September 12, 2022, 05:37:27 AM

Sure thing... although I'm not all that good lol

Let's just say we'll be playing for funzies, not to win

Though at my level I don't expect to get matchmaking to put me in with the sweaty tryhards ;)
By Grabthar's Hammer