Fragapalooza '08

Started by Mr. Analog, January 22, 2008, 09:43:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

Any and all Fragapalooza 2008 stuff goes here.

That being said, just visited the Fraga site and it seems they have posted a tentative date:
QuoteFragapalooza 2008 has been tentatively booked for July 24th - 27th!

Mark your calenders, book the time off, and make plans to have a hell of a kick ass time!

See you there... Cheerz!

Woohoo! Fraga '08!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Can't wait for some great TF2 matches!

Mr. Analog

Damn straight.

This year I will be getting a suite for certain. In fact I'll be booking the room once the dates are confirmed.

So, who wants in on that action?

(also, I have snore strips)
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tonnica

I'm in.

I'm going to be all over TF2 for sure. Savage 2 is looking a bit blah at the moment. Anyone else have thoughts of what'll be popular at Fraga in the PC multiplayer domain?

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Tonnica on January 22, 2008, 10:44:22 AM
I'm in.

I'm going to be all over TF2 for sure. Savage 2 is looking a bit blah at the moment. Anyone else have thoughts of what'll be popular at Fraga in the PC multiplayer domain?

BATTLE CHESS! No?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Cova

Tom

SUP:COM is a given for me.

Mr. Analog: I wouldn't mind getting in on the suite, as long as it ends up being cheaper than sharing a regular room with 1-2 other people.

Also, It seems that a friend of mine from NY state is most likely going to be coming up for fraga. Not sure why, hes kinda crazy like that. Wanted to come to a large lan, and Fraga happened to be the closest, and he knows someone going to it :o (oh god, what have I done :()

<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Tom on January 23, 2008, 04:06:21 AM
Mr. Analog: I wouldn't mind getting in on the suite, as long as it ends up being cheaper than sharing a regular room with 1-2 other people.

Well, you can call the Mayfield and find out for yourself.

We won't be bunking more than 5 people though. 4 is the happy number.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Quote from: Mr. Analog on January 23, 2008, 07:24:17 AM

I know that a regular double room is $150 a night, and a regular suite has a bed and a pull out for about $50 more a night. There are also suites with two queens and a pull out, which would be nice to get  hold of for 206$/night. Only one person would have to sleep on the floor. I sure do wish they gave more than two keys though.

With my friend comming up, I'll just have to see how many people are getting in on your room closer to the actual event.. I don't really want to leave him to fend for himself.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Tom on January 23, 2008, 09:39:04 PM
Quote from: Mr. Analog on January 23, 2008, 07:24:17 AM

I know that a regular double room is $150 a night, and a regular suite has a bed and a pull out for about $50 more a night. There are also suites with two queens and a pull out, which would be nice to get  hold of for 206$/night. Only one person would have to sleep on the floor. I sure do wish they gave more than two keys though.

With my friend comming up, I'll just have to see how many people are getting in on your room closer to the actual event.. I don't really want to leave him to fend for himself.

Right! Which is why I'm glad we're having this conversation early :)

I know Tonnica, Lazybones, you and your pal makes 4, if we get two beds and a pullout like we had back in 2006 we should be doing ok.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

QuoteI know Tonnica, Lazybones, you and your pal makes 4, if we get two beds and a pullout like we had back in 2006 we should be doing ok.
So 5 total then? since you would be in the room. j/k. I know what you mean. 4 nice, 5 ok, more not ok.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Tom on January 23, 2008, 09:45:43 PM
QuoteI know Tonnica, Lazybones, you and your pal makes 4, if we get two beds and a pullout like we had back in 2006 we should be doing ok.
So 5 total then? since you would be in the room. j/k. I know what you mean. 4 nice, 5 ok, more not ok.

Well, I thought it would be pretty clear, but yes, as I said before 5 would be the max.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones