Fragapalooza '08

Started by Mr. Analog, January 22, 2008, 09:43:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Ok, but I assume the venue change will affect the reg cost? That looks like last years info.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Melbosa

Quote from: Tom on April 02, 2008, 09:41:12 AM
Ok, but I assume the venue change will affect the reg cost? That looks like last years info.

Nope that page is up to date.
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Tom

Quote from: Melbosa on April 02, 2008, 09:43:45 AM
Quote from: Tom on April 02, 2008, 09:41:12 AM

Nope that page is up to date.
Doh, you are right. It did say Aug when I looked at it. Not sure what I was thinking. Thanks.

Thorin

Is $80 more than it was before?  Doesn't seem like a very large outlay of cash for a three- or four-day LAN party :P
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Tom

Quote from: Thorin on April 02, 2008, 09:59:40 AM
Is $80 more than it was before?  Doesn't seem like a very large outlay of cash for a three- or four-day LAN party :P
Seems about the same. I think it might be $10 more than last year. but I wonder if that even covers the rising cost of power ;)

To me, $80 is a good price. I can afford that no problem these days. I'll have to think about getting a tent though. Going to miss having a room with a shower though :(

Lazybones

If you are looking for a tent checkout Costo, I saw some nice ones last time I was there.  My last tent was from Walmart and it was very well prices and not bad over all.

Melbosa

Quote from: Tom on April 02, 2008, 10:04:52 AM
Seems about the same. I think it might be $10 more than last year. but I wonder if that even covers the rising cost of power ;)

To me, $80 is a good price. I can afford that no problem these days. I'll have to think about getting a tent though. Going to miss having a room with a shower though :(

They are looking into it, but the SportX does have showers.  Whether we can use them, we are not sure.

Tom

Quote from: Melbosa on April 02, 2008, 10:24:56 AM
Quote from: Tom on April 02, 2008, 10:04:52 AM

They are looking into it, but the SportX does have showers.  Whether we can use them, we are not sure.
First person to make a "don't drop the soap" joke gets $5.

edit: oh wait, I guess that means I get it ;D

Mr. Analog

Northlands is going to allow us to sleep there overnight right? They did check with that right?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Quote from: Mr. Analog on April 02, 2008, 11:26:22 AM
Northlands is going to allow us to sleep there overnight right? They did check with that right?

Yes, hence this part of the About: http://www.fragapalooza.com/index.php?inc=about#localservices

Tom

Looks like showers made it into that page, so is that set in stone now?

Thorin

Wow, $12 for four days parking.  Northlands is giving Frag a pretty good deal all around, I think.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Melbosa

Quote from: Tom on April 02, 2008, 11:55:08 AM
Looks like showers made it into that page, so is that set in stone now?

Huh, guess so!

Tom

I thought of something earlier today. The grab bags should all have mini shampoo's and soaps in them ;) And maybe have some announcements now and then reminding the stinkers to shower ;D

Tom

Yay, double post.

When does reg open? The site seems to allude that it is, but the reg link says its still closed.