Frag 2009 Who is going?

Started by Lazybones, April 20, 2009, 10:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazybones

So is it still a given that the gang is going? Registration opens Wednesday need to know if I need to get in the top 200 draw.

Tom

I'd like to go again. Especially now that its going to be held in Hall E (one of the big ones) of the Agricom!
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Melbosa

Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Tom

Tonnica

I think I should be able to make it. That unofficial Rock Band tournament looks like it'll be a ton of fun and I've got my fingers crossed that the Agricom can successfully support the taxing requirements of the event.

Tom

Quote from: Tonnica on April 21, 2009, 02:26:12 PM
I think I should be able to make it. That unofficial Rock Band tournament looks like it'll be a ton of fun and I've got my fingers crossed that the Agricom can successfully support the taxing requirements of the event.
I think if the Sportex could, the Agricom can :)

Melbosa

Oh yeah, the new Hall E will have no problem what-so-ever handling the power requirements.  And the power drops are already in the floors, and no pillars!

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Quote from: Melbosa on April 21, 2009, 02:41:37 PM
Oh yeah, the new Hall E will have no problem what-so-ever handling the power requirements.  And the power drops are already in the floors, and no pillars!
New? They remodeled the old halls too?

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Tom on April 21, 2009, 10:10:59 PM

HUZZAH and it's on the LRT line too :)

The only trouble I forsee are vagrants wandering in... it's a high traffic zone.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Quote from: Mr. Analog on April 21, 2009, 10:21:46 PM

The only trouble I forsee are vagrants wandering in... it's a high traffic zone.
Really? Its in the same parking lot as the Sportex (was). It won't be any worse than the Sportex.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Tom on April 21, 2009, 11:05:00 PM

Really? Its in the same parking lot as the Sportex (was). It won't be any worse than the Sportex.

No man, it's like right next to the LRT station and the bus turnaround and is a direct thoroughfare for the less "vehicle-owning" people to go bet on the horsies...

But whatever, security's not my problem :D

PLAYIN' KICKASS GAMES IS MY PROBLEM!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Quote from: Mr. Analog on April 21, 2009, 11:08:35 PM
Quote from: Tom on April 21, 2009, 11:05:00 PM

No man, it's like right next to the LRT station and the bus turnaround and is a direct thoroughfare for the less "vehicle-owning" people to go bet on the horsies...

Again, they are in the same parking lot :P The entrances really aren't that far away. (it just seems like they are during K-Days, and a bunch of people and CRAP is in the way).

I doubt there'll be any problems.

But whatever, security's not my problem :D

PLAYIN' KICKASS GAMES IS MY PROBLEM!

Haha. Indeed.

Melbosa

That is what I was told.  Hall E is supposed to be a 50K+ space, but is only listed as 53K on the website. 

Thorin

Quote from: Melbosa on April 22, 2009, 08:27:56 AM

That is what I was told.  Hall E is supposed to be a 50K+ space, but is only listed as 53K on the website. 

You edited that...  It used to say "##K+ space", you edited it down to "50K+ space".  Now the sentence is nonsensical, as 53K is50K+.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful