Xbox 360 EBGames Bundles

Started by Shayne, August 24, 2005, 09:20:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shayne

Okay, so most news sites are reporting that like the PSP and Xbox launches in the past, retailers will be bundling the console with a bunch of other stuff.

Well, today EBGames has shown off their bundle.  It brings a painful tear to my eye, and i hope that i do not gotta buy it in this way, but that i can buy it in a more generic fashion.

Xbox 360 Ultimate Bundle

$699.92  

Limit 1 per customer.

If you're a serious gamer looking for the ultimate console, the search ends here. Fully loaded, the Xbox 360 Ultimate Bundle is the unsurpassed gaming and entertainment experience right out of the box, with a selection of games and accessories hand-picked for power gaming.

This bundle includes:

* Xbox 360 Premium System ($399.00)

o Xbox 360 Game Console

o Wireless Controller

o Combination High-Definition Component and Standard A/V Cable

o 20GB Hard Drive

o Ethernet Cable

o Headset

o Universal Media Remote

o Xbox Live Silver

o Xbox Live Gold 30-Day Trial

* Perfect Dark Zero Limited Edition

* Dead or Alive 4

* Kameo: Elements of Power

* Project Gotham Racing 3

* Extra Wireless Controller

* Play & Charge Kit (for extra controller)

* Rechargeable Battery Pack (for included controller)

and...

Xbox 360 Core Bundle

$599.93  

Limit 1 per customer.

The Xbox 360 Core Bundle includes everything you need to hit the ground running. Plug in the console and controllers and fire up one of the four games included. Then decide what extras you add and when?it's expandable to the full Xbox 360 experience.

This bundle includes:

* Xbox 360 Core System ($299.00)

o Xbox 360 Game Console

o Wired Controller

o Composite A/V Cable

o Xbox Live Silver

o Xbox Live Gold 30-Day Trial

* Perfect Dark Zero: Limited Edition

* Dead or Alive 4

* Kameo: Elements of Power

* Project Gotham Racing 3

* Extra Wired Controller

* Memory Unit (required to save games without hard-drive)

This bundle does not include the hard drive needed to play games created for the original Xbox

...all i want is the Xbox360 Premium, and PGR3.  Thats it, though if thats the case i might have to wait on it :(

Lazybones

Man, the system is not even out yet and they are trying to off-load games.

As with the current gen of systems, I will wait and see.. I already use my XBOX mostly as a media center not as a gaiming system, and I rarely touch the Gamecube a it might as well be refered to as the Zelda box... one more Zelda game then its probably done for.. Where as the XBOX will probably live on connected to another TV even if I get the 360.

Shayne

Ive been told by EB in Edmonton that they are not bundling for those who preordered earlier, and as of yet they still are not bundling as most stores have alreay maxed out the amount that they are allowed to preorder for.

I love Xbox Live, and Xbox360 will make all the most impressive.  Im not a big fan of PC Gaming anymore, just seems like their is a massive space between killer games and when they do come out with the "next best thing" its normally so "advanced" you gotta spend $500 on an upgrade just to enjoy it.

Its sad when ive decided to get Call of Duty on the 360 and not on my PC.