Savage 2 Preview

Started by Ustauk, August 30, 2005, 10:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ustauk

The original Savage was a popular LAN party game among the Edmonton Righteous Wrath section.  IGN has posted a preview of Savage 2, along with an in game trailer.  It looks pretty sweet :)

Lazybones

Man, that looks like its going to be great!! I can't wait!!

Mr. Analog

Licks screen...

*gaaaaaaaaaahghghgh*
By Grabthar's Hammer

Shayne

...not even in Gamespots games directory.  Probably...18 months?

After watching the trailer...i cant stop the drool from falling out of my mouth.  THe lighting and physics look amazing.

Melbosa

Hmmm guess the rumours of S2 Games going under weren't true.
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Melbosa

Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Shayne

closer then i thought, though by the looks of the trailer the engine appears to be complete, i suppose its just gameplay at this point.

Frag maybe?

Tonnica

Man those shots look so freakin' sweet. I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of variety they put in. Having just that bit more selection creating opportunites for new strategy could really make the LAN replay value jump.

Lazybones

One thing I noticed was that the big beast guy did not have his club in every clip, I think that this indicates that the beast siege units will now also have levels of upgrades instead of just spawing as the a top unit.

Ustauk

I'm looking forward to having a horse to move across the bloody big maps :)

Lazybones

I also hope they add more commander control over the units.. I would love to map a path for my  units to follow instead of just single waypoints.

Darren Dirt

I think the graphics look teh sux0r, and the original Savage was pwned by the original Command & Conquer.

Jus' kiddin'.

Seriously, Holy ---- it's gonna be totally amazingness.  8)

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Lazybones