Fragapalooza 2010

Started by Mr. Analog, April 14, 2010, 10:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

So what's the scoop?

I think Reg was supposed to start today, but without a venue set I'm a little... tentative...

What about youse guys?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Tentative here I burned up a bunch of vacation time with the new baby already.

Melbosa

Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Tom

<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Lazybones

Hmm, in Leduc this year... makes it nice and close to the Airport... Still not sure if I can go this year.

Tom

It seems its limited to 300 people this year?

Thorin

Where in Leduc is it being held?  Also, wow, they've got almost 50 people paid already?  Threatening that there won't be a space if you don't pay seems to be working :)
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Tom

I might take this year off, I have some things that need paid for before Frag.. Also my Creditcard number was stolen last week, and I wont get the new one for another couple weeks :( so by then it'll probably be too late. (I also don't have enough money in the bank atm to pay via paypal/cash)

Mr. Analog

Tonnica's getting married like, the week before, so I don't know what I should do.

I really enjoy Fraga but I dunno...
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

It is at the new Black Gold facility.  Man is it pretty lookin inside.  Shouldn't have a problem with AC this year either!
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Mr. Analog

Arrgh, I really want to go but I don't know if I can or should.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

I think I'm gonna go, anyone else in?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

I am about 90% sure I will not make it out this year... just have a lot on the go right now.

Tom

And I'm pretty much broke till I can get my credit card paid down a bunch. Had to put a bunch of stuff on it to fix mah house.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Tom on May 31, 2010, 07:08:36 AM
And I'm pretty much broke till I can get my credit card paid down a bunch. Had to put a bunch of stuff on it to fix mah house.
Quote from: Lazybones on May 31, 2010, 06:52:58 AM
I am about 90% sure I will not make it out this year... just have a lot on the go right now.

Understandable!
By Grabthar's Hammer