Possible downtime this weekend

Started by Tom, January 02, 2016, 04:48:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

I'm planning on doing some work on my network again this weekend. If you have something big planned on the server let me know and I can work around it, otherwise I'll post again when I'm closer to knowing exactly when I'll be working on things.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Thorin

Dunno if you ended up doing anything, but it was online the entire time my family needed it.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Tom

Ya, I didn't end up having the energy. Sleep was all over the place. :(

bricked my old Radeon HD6850 though, so there was /some/ kind of progress(?)....

Snowie0wl

I can't seem to access the server after your last update, with the 68.149.56.140 IP.  :'( Don't loose sleep or any more cards over it, though.

Tom

I have a different address again. Weird. And I think it's my old address, which I was never expecting.

Snowie0wl

The server cut off when I was playing yesterday or so and hasn't returned on any of the addresses. Did the IP change again?

Tom

Quote from: Snowie0wl on January 21, 2016, 07:25:15 PM
The server cut off when I was playing yesterday or so and hasn't returned on any of the addresses. Did the IP change again?
I'll check it later. Shaw has been having issues in an entire area of Edmonton. Still not sure if its fixed yet.

Snowie0wl

It had worked for another day for me and then stopped (this time not while I was playing), so if you haven't changed anything, the problem might be with the ISP or my end or something.

Lazybones

I have uptime robot monitoring it, it has been down since the 24th at 10:46 pm.

I was actually on the server for a little bit this weekend

Tom

Yeah, I've been lazy about dns updates after having my ip change so much messing with new modems and stuff.