is Planet Bob up and running?

Started by Thorin, March 29, 2015, 02:11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Thorin on March 30, 2015, 01:21:50 PM
Lenny, where's your slime-spawning chamber?  I've been trying to get slimes to spawn on and off for a month now, and haven't gotten a single slimeball yet.

Quote from: Tom on March 30, 2015, 10:04:35 AM
I'm kind of at the point that if it crashes and no-one tells me, that just says to me that no-one cares ;)

144 hours is 6 days.  I'm assuming everyone was busy playing Cities: Skylines for the last two weeks.

Oddly enough on Friday I was playing Bioshock Infinite again, one of the more surprising aspects of having a decent gaming machine is that some games you've played before are actually more fun / easier somehow... anyway I got sucked in for a few hours at least

On the upshot though I have some cool new ideas for builds again.

I sometimes WISH we were running Modded Minecraft with jetpacks and paint

I know what I want to build I just don't know how I'm gonna do it without /gamemode c

:)
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

But that's the challenge of vanilla Minecraft, isn't it?  To make an epic build and get to brag about how you did it while fending off monsters every night?
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Thorin on March 31, 2015, 08:23:41 AM
But that's the challenge of vanilla Minecraft, isn't it?  To make an epic build and get to brag about how you did it while fending off monsters every night?

Or the frustrating tedium of building nerd poles, tearing them down, building them again lol

I miss scaffolds!
By Grabthar's Hammer