Main Menu

TF2 Mondays

Started by Mr. Analog, July 11, 2011, 10:04:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

Hey all, gonna spool up some TF2 regularly on Mondays.

I will be on mic in the Righteous Wrath group chat at 7 PM. Generally I like to Point Cap and/or Push Tiny Cart, I don't care what servers, I just randomly pick usually.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Probably will NOT be on tonight. At least until late if at all.

Mr. Analog

Okie doke, I'll be on chat between 7 and 8 for sure...
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

Oh man, tonight was good, good mix of teams this time, lots of see saw.

I've also figured out how to play Spy, I don't know why I didn't use the Dead Ringer before but it kicks ass and fools so many people hee hah hoo

I also earned Spy milestone 2 tonight (yay!) and did more damage as a Demoman than ever before (double yay!)
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

FYI the name filter issue on the Older than DOS server should be fixed now..

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Lazybones on July 11, 2011, 10:50:35 PM

Huzzah!

What maps do they rotate?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Quote from: Mr. Analog on July 12, 2011, 08:02:12 AM
Quote from: Lazybones on July 11, 2011, 10:50:35 PM

Huzzah!

What maps do they rotate?

Server status

Map list
http://www.olderthandos.us/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1487

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

Gonna try playing tonight if I can
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

Just a general comment, I was playing TF2 last night in practise mode to try to wrap my brain around sniper (turns out if I wear my reading glasses playing this class is way easier).

But anyway, you get drops in practise mode and I keep getting the damn pain train; WORST DROP EVER

It's useless, all I can really use it for is to craft junk but right now I don't have enough to make some fun stuff I want to make boo
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Quote from: Mr. Analog on July 20, 2011, 03:59:03 PM
Just a general comment, I was playing TF2 last night in practise mode to try to wrap my brain around sniper (turns out if I wear my reading glasses playing this class is way easier).

But anyway, you get drops in practise mode and I keep getting the damn pain train; WORST DROP EVER

It's useless, all I can really use it for is to craft junk but right now I don't have enough to make some fun stuff I want to make boo

3 scrap = 1 reclaimed
3 reclaimed = 1 Refined Metal
You can purchase almost anything you want on a one of the trading servers if you have enough Refined. Note when someone states the cost of something on a trading server it is in Refined Metal.

Also people scrap banking on the trading servers will take ANY 2 weapons and give you scrap, as opposed to the crafting system that requires them to be dupes or from the same class and type.

Mr. Analog

Interesting!

Yeah, I don't want to scrap any of my weapons as I've used up most of the dupes and I'm saving some scout stuff for ya
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

PEW PEW PEW!

Steampunk laser weapons for Soldier? YES!

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Dr._Grordbort%27s_Victory_Pack

I'm so sad... I bought nearly $20 of stuff from MANN Co. last night... I HAD TO lol

Welp I guess I need to open art commissions again.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

Also I crafted the Disciplinary Action last night, nothing quite like bursting out of the gates 40% faster!

What's that sound? YOU CAN WHIP IT
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

So I crafted The Amputator last night so I could get the medieval medic bonus (+1 health per second) it's actually pretty useful and being able to group heal with the taunt is kinda neat. It's great for choke points, just watch for snipers haha

Still getting a hang of the Cow Mangler 5000, still not sure if I'll main with it, it's as slow as the vanilla rocket lawnchair, after being so used to The Liberty Launcher I don't know... I do like the 5 shots though!

Loving the Disciplinary Action getting that extra boost of speed coming in has been handy on capture maps. Making a heavy 40% faster all the way from the spawn is useful :D
By Grabthar's Hammer