short notice but notice nonetheless -- Poker eve. of Fri. 23Feb2007

Started by Darren Dirt, February 20, 2007, 02:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren Dirt

Well, 3 weeks have passed and nobody else has offered to host* so if there's anyone interested in a friendly ring game of Limit Hold'em ($20.00 buyin, 0.15/0.30 or even 0.25/0.50 SB/BB this time to speed things up) let me know here.

Also, as an incentive (?) I still wouldn't mind trying a round or two of Pineapple or even Crazy Pineapple...

- - -

* IIRC, the alternating weekends works out so last weekend was D&D, so this weekend is not -- am I correct?

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Darren Dirt

Possibly might be FRIDAY night instead -- is that better for you guys? Let me know... If Saturday is better, then just a headsup, it won't be running much past midnight.

It's Friday night now.

Melbosa

Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Ustauk

Friday  works for me, and my girlfriend said she wouldn't mind playing again, as well.

Darren Dirt

Okay U-man, Friday it is. You and your GF (a.k.a. the former-dealer-turned-hustler ;) ) are welcome, and with my brother that makes 4 so that's enough for a ring game. There's still a few episodes of Aqua Teen you have yet to see as well ;D

Anyone else, you're welcome to particimipate as well.

PS: Dangit Mel, stop having a life! ;)

Ustauk

My grandmother just passed on last night.  The funeral's on Saturday, and I'd like to head out to my folk's on Friday, so I'm afraid me and my girlfriend will have to bow out.

Darren Dirt

Okay, buddy. I'm sorry for your loss. Take it easy.

...officially "cancelled" since I haven't heard "boo" from anyone else...

Melbosa

Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Ustauk

Tom

<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Ustauk on February 22, 2007, 08:04:55 AM
My grandmother just passed on last night.  The funeral's on Saturday, and I'd like to head out to my folk's on Friday, so I'm afraid me and my girlfriend will have to bow out.
My prayers are with you buddy.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones