Main Menu

Blaze Farm

Started by Mr. Analog, December 30, 2023, 11:19:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

I attempted to travel to the blaze farm today and almost got roasted

I followed the cobble path all the way to the fortress and when I got there I got turned around a little because I couldn't see how to get up. A couple of blazes spawned and floated down right onto a pigman. I didn't want to shoot the pigman so I was very careful with my bow but I took a truckton of damage as they ganged up on me... THEN as if I didn't have enough problems a ghast showed up from nowhere and started blasting the place. I got out with 2 hearts and no blaze rods.

I realized on my way back that I would also need nether wart and soul sand and I didn't see either.

Does anyone have a long lasting potion of water breathing? There's a underwater lake I want to visit but I don't want to die LOL
By Grabthar's Hammer

LennyLen

Quote from: Mr. Analog on December 30, 2023, 11:19:09 AMDoes anyone have a long lasting potion of water breathing? There's a underwater lake I want to visit but I don't want to die LOL

I've put a couple in one of the chests at spawn.

I've also checked the area around the blaze farm, to make sure it's safe there now, and it is.

I can also provide nether wart if you need it as I have heaps, but I'm out of soul sand.

edit: If you need more than 2 potions, let me know. I can brew more if needed.

edit: Turns out I lied. I've got a stack of soul sand.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: LennyLen on December 30, 2023, 01:23:27 PM
Quote from: Mr. Analog on December 30, 2023, 11:19:09 AMDoes anyone have a long lasting potion of water breathing? There's a underwater lake I want to visit but I don't want to die LOL

I've put a couple in one of the chests at spawn.

I've also checked the area around the blaze farm, to make sure it's safe there now, and it is.

I can also provide nether wart if you need it as I have heaps, but I'm out of soul sand.

edit: If you need more than 2 potions, let me know. I can brew more if needed.

edit: Turns out I lied. I've got a stack of soul sand.

Oh dude! This is awesome,  thank you so much
By Grabthar's Hammer