Thorin

Quote from: Mr. Analog on April 07, 2012, 12:36:43 PM

GREAT EASTERN MINING CO.
Suite 20,
5005 Biome Plaza,
Usamot, Minecraftia

A Call for Coal

Attn. Prospectors

The GREAT EASTERN MINING CO. is looking to trade valuable diamonds for coal at a rate of FOUR stacks of 64 coal for ONE diamond. If any prospectors in the area are interested in trading contact us via reply.

Other goods may be traded.

Mr. Analog
C.E.O.

Dear Mr. Analog,

I saw your call for coal in the Usamot Daily Mail today and decided to offer some neighbourly help.  I attended your construction office at the eastern edge of the Gaddrian desert, north of Longview Cabin, and set about gathering some sand you can use in your Heart of Glass project forthwith.  I then set about following the existing mineshaft underground, where I spent some time gathering coal.  I have left this sand and coal in the larger storage unit within your construction office.

During the excavations, a very large cave system was explored with several different ores and minerals found.  As you were interested in trading diamonds for coal, I assumed that you would find it fair if we split these other ores.  I placed these extra ores into your second, smaller, storage unit as the main storage unit was almost entirely full.

Please enjoy the following materiel while constructing your Heart of Glass and I hope that you will consider inviting me for a viewing when your project is complete.

43x64 sand (2,752 total)
  7x64+23 coal (471 total)
  17 cactus
  19 gold ore
  61 iron ore
  1x64+22 lapis lazuli (86 total)
  63 redstone

At this time there is no expectation of remuneration for the coal nor the sand, and consider the even split for the other resources a more than adequate payment for my time.  However, if you should chance across two cows, I would love to add them to my animal pen at Frontier Hotel.

Respectfully,

Thorin
Owner & Proprietor, Frontier Hotel
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Tom on April 07, 2012, 01:38:54 PM
You don't replant? :o

;)

But yeah. I might trade some. I have several stacks. Are you open to bartering? I'll also probably do some mining near bedrock though. I'll need many diamonds, lots of coal, and lots of iron. I may have to do some monster hunting to get some more xp, maybe get some enhancements. Make a pick last like 5000+ blocks or something.

I have a diamond Pick of Unbreaking II, how much coal would that baby be worth?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Quote from: Mr. Analog on April 08, 2012, 09:41:06 AM
Quote from: Tom on April 07, 2012, 01:38:54 PM
You don't replant? :o

;)

But yeah. I might trade some. I have several stacks. Are you open to bartering? I'll also probably do some mining near bedrock though. I'll need many diamonds, lots of coal, and lots of iron. I may have to do some monster hunting to get some more xp, maybe get some enhancements. Make a pick last like 5000+ blocks or something.

I have a diamond Pick of Unbreaking II, how much coal would that baby be worth?
At least half of the coal found using it through out its entire lifetime. Maybe 3/4+ :o
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!