Main Menu

Hijinks

Started by Mr. Analog, July 25, 2012, 09:33:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

I drank many beers and ate the wings of about 10 flightless birds last night and MAY HAVE vandalized a giant spider machine, I apologize and I'll clean it up tonight

http://mc.tomasu.org/#/-457/64/192/max/0/0
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

I dunno, but that might be an improvement ;D
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Thorin

Preserved for posterity:
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

It looks way better in person... and after about 10 beers...
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Thorin

Well, it still looks funny in the Overviewer, my family laughed!  Although I agree with you that the static isometric view of the overviewer sometimes makes things look not as they should.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Thorin on July 25, 2012, 10:28:45 AM
Well, it still looks funny in the Overviewer, my family laughed!  Although I agree with you that the static isometric view of the overviewer sometimes makes things look not as they should.

My eyes bug out on 3 dimensional objects because my brain says "foreshortening" but my eyes say "no there isn't!", they fight somewhere near the medial temporal lobe
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Quote from: Mr. Analog on July 25, 2012, 10:31:10 AM

My eyes bug out on 3 dimensional objects because my brain says "foreshortening" but my eyes say "no there isn't!", they fight somewhere near the medial temporal lobe
ISWYDT.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Tom on July 25, 2012, 10:52:47 AM

ISWYDT.

By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Quote from: Mr. Analog on July 25, 2012, 10:53:39 AM
Quote from: Tom on July 25, 2012, 10:52:47 AM

ISWYDT.