Endermen is there a trick?

Started by Lazybones, January 08, 2013, 10:00:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Quote from: Mr. Analog on January 08, 2013, 12:14:02 PM
Quote from: Tom on January 08, 2013, 12:11:19 PM
Uh, we should have the same exact mods or you'd get booted from the server. A bunch of the NEI stuff seems to be partially server side for some reason.

I agree with you if I hadn't experienced the exact same problem.

I think that the moment I also have some missing entries for EE3 as I get no entry for EE3 items which I know I can craft (and have crafted)

:)
I agree that there are things that are missing. But if one person has it in nei, the rest should too, unless for some reason one of their mods didnt update properly.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

That's what I'm saying, it's possible that the NEI package is different between downloads of the same major FTB version.

Lazy can try downloading FTB again and just copy the NEI zip file to his FTB mod directory manually.

If its not there and not just a mistype.

As well, if NEI isn't working you can still craft everything.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Yah. Though I think the server would complain if that were the case. It checks the mods you have installed, and NEI isn't 100% client side, so the server will be checking that as well. A mod version mismatch will get you booted the second you connect.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

As far as I know the only NEI stuff on the server is just more granular control of NEI permissions in SMP, so you can say one op has the ability to change the weather with NEI but no other op does, that sort of thing.
By Grabthar's Hammer