Main Menu

Playing

Started by Tom, August 31, 2014, 08:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Thought I'd mention I'm playing tonight for a couple hours maybe. If anyone also wants to play, woo.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Tom

Got bored, so I'm playing some more. I spawned a sheep in, cause there was only one left, and I'm far too lazy to go find another one. The chickens escaped? So I rounded them back in. A pig was in the wrong pen, so I moved him over...

And I've killed a bunch of cows. NO LEATHER. FFFUUUU. I may have to build a larger cow pen.

Oh and last night, I donated an anvil to spawn town, its located right by the enchanting hut.

Thorin

How could there only be one sheep at spawn? We had, like, two dozen of each animal type at spawn...
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Tom

Quote from: Thorin on September 01, 2014, 01:14:00 PM
How could there only be one sheep at spawn? We had, like, two dozen of each animal type at spawn...
There was a single sheep in the spawn pen. And none wandering around inside the spawn fence.

There were only two chickens, and two pigs iirc. 10 cows and some horses.. I think they glitch out of the fence and disappear, or people have been on a murderous rampage and neglect to restock.

Tom

I just made a mod to the mob grinder, hope noone minds. It now takes fewer hits to kill the skellies. I didn't have any quartz and didn't feel like going to the nether to get more (I have NO armor, and not much for supplies) so I used stone brick stairs to bring the floor down in front of the drop. Also doing that made the skellies get stuck on the side of the grinder, so I replaced the panes with solid black tinted glass, except for the bottom most pane in front of the grinder (which is also now black).

I may add a hopper under the drop, or a piston pusher to push the skellies forward, or just the loot (a few pieces get stuck at the back now).

Mr. Analog

Nice. I was going to get on last night but got into Breaking Bad again lol
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

I'ma playin some more mc :o

Tom

Thorin

So...  Have you been building anything?  Or just collecting gear at this point?
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Tom

I messed with the spawner if that counts. Been mostly just collecting resources and decent tools.

I'm thinking of installing a fishing shack @ spawn now that I have a rod with luck of the sea, lure, and unbreaking on it. It's pretty kick ass. I might install a chicken bell franchise as well. :)

Thorin

A fishing shack would be cool.  Don't forget to build one on a frozen pond somewhere, too!

Chicken Bell?  Make an insane-flapping-but-never-lifting-off run for the border?
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Tom

Quote from: Thorin on September 04, 2014, 05:38:37 PM
A fishing shack would be cool.  Don't forget to build one on a frozen pond somewhere, too!
LOL! Where is the nearest frozen taiga biome? Or ice biome?

Quote from: Thorin on September 04, 2014, 05:38:37 PM
Chicken Bell?  Make an insane-flapping-but-never-lifting-off run for the border?
Haha, no. it'll be a mall food court sized version of my restaraunt with the chicken cooker that's at usamot spawn v2.

Mr. Analog

Los Pollos Hermanos

You need a "Gus Fring" skin...
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Been busy with server changes?

Tom

Quote from: Lazybones on September 05, 2014, 08:23:11 PM
Been busy with server changes?
Nope. uptimerobot has been having issues. Server is up right now, but this is what uptimerobot claims: