Main Menu

Fantastic Four

Started by Mr. Analog, July 10, 2005, 10:56:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

Well, I was thinking of going today but they aren't accepting passes this weekend, so how about Thursday?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Quote from: "Mr. Analog"Well, I was thinking of going today but they aren't accepting passes this weekend, so how about Thursday?
I thought platinum passes where always good?  <_<

Ustauk

Quote from: "Lazybones"
Quote from: "Mr. Analog"Well, I was thinking of going today but they aren't accepting passes this weekend, so how about Thursday?
I thought platinum passes where always good?  <_<
I think Mr. Analog means his CNIB discount.

Mr. Analog

I dunno, it just says "no passes" and in most of my travels to Cinneplex Odeon theatres that usually stands for no passes at all.

It's not that I'm cheap, I'm just boycotting full price moviegoing this summer. Those bastards have to learn... ;)
By Grabthar's Hammer

Ustauk

I have Aquabox from 5:00 to 6:00 on Thursday, and it'd probably take me a twenty minutes to walk to Edmonton Centre from there, so I'm good for any show after 6:20 there.  Or later if you want me to go to Clairview.

Ustauk

So are we still going to see Fantastic Four tomorrow?  As I said earlier, I'll be at Grant Mac until 6:15 for aquabox, so I'd prefer a later show myself.  Or are we going disc golfing?

Lazybones

Thrusdays I have slowpitch so I won't be able to go.

Mr. Analog

I guess I got some mainenance stuff to do :( maybe Friday!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

OK Sunday afternoon, maybe evening now. I gots too much stuff to do tonight... :(
By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

Subtitle for this thread:

not Wedding Crashers.

Strive for progress. Not perfection.