Un grand ?pisode de Cybersix! あらすӕ

Started by Mr. Analog, July 18, 2005, 04:41:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

I know that Cybersix has not made a smooth transition from the ream of the pages of French comics to international animation but I must insist that you seek out Episode 6 "Blue Birds of Horror" (Oiseaux bleus d'horreur)

In this episode, Cybersix (あらすじ) must thwart Jose's plan to ransom Meridiana by controlling the local bird population, it's combination of Alfred Hitchcock's "The Birds" with "Batman" in that Cybersix and Lucas only have a limited amount of time to solve the mystery before the town breaks down and pays the ultimate ransom: total control!

This episode stands out in that there is an equal measure of action and character development, we learn that Cybersix is much more than human and that Lucas is indeed starting to fall for her, Jose actually manages to implement one his father's evil plans flawlessly (wll, nearly I guess) and shut down Meridiana for at least a couple days proving his undeniable evil. Some of the duality of Cybesix becomes apparent for the first time in this episode, she displays obvious superhuman abilities and yet still craves basic human interaction through Lucas and unkowingly emphasises the disparity beteween herself, humanity and her own ideals.

Cybersix, incedentally, is a production of Tokyo Movie Shinsha (TMS) and Teletoon, and sadly never made it past 13 episodes...
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

My God, I've actually seen a couple of episodes of this show!  It was on later in the evening, from what I remember.  This was one I'd actually consider watching regularly...
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Shayne

Yet i highly doubt its as good as Megas XLR on the Cartoon Network.  Ive seen this a couple times and it brings me to tears.  Damn funny.

Mr. Analog

I am a Megas addict, I love that show, very well written and so many great in jokes...
By Grabthar's Hammer

Shayne

Quote from: "Mr. Analog"I am a Megas addict, I love that show, very well written and so many great in jokes...
...and here i thought i was being obscure.

Lazybones

Not a big Cybersix fan.. watched quite a few episodes and found them sort of flat.

Mr. Analog

I had never seen this episode before and it's the one to watch, it was pretty well done.
By Grabthar's Hammer