Aeon Flux Movie

Started by Lazybones, August 29, 2005, 12:33:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazybones

http://www.aeonflux.com/

Didn't hear about this one till I saw it on the Apple trailers site..

Didn't see much of the MTV animated series it is based on but it could be interesting.

Mr. Analog

Some of thsoe MTV cartoons were good, I really liked "The Maxx", it was like "The Tick" but on acid...
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Quote from: "Mr. Analog"Some of thsoe MTV cartoons were good, I really liked "The Maxx", it was like "The Tick" but on acid...

"The Maxx" Now that would make for one F#@%ED up live action movie.

Darren Dirt

I watched the trailer for the new film, made me think of Matrix + The Island + Logan's Run + Equilibrium.

In other words, worth seeing in theatres if the opening day reviews don't say "IT STINKS".

IMHO.

Also, the trailer for the video game totally rocks... Some on IMDB are saying that trailer was better than the movie trailer. I can't disagree with that. :|

/me scratches head wondering how he avoided hearing of AF before this

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Lazybones

Quote from: "Darren Dirt"I watched the trailer for the new film, made me think of Matrix + The Island + Logan's Run + Equilibrium.

In other words, worth seeing in theatres if the opening day reviews don't say "IT STINKS".

IMHO.

Also, the trailer for the video game totally rocks... Some on IMDB are saying that trailer was better than the movie trailer. I can't disagree with that. :|

/me scratches head wondering how he avoided hearing of AF before this

Probably because it's an MTV thing and only popped up on Apples trailer site in the last month or so.

Equilibrium was the first thing I was thinking as well.. Not so much the Matrix.