Weapons that should exist... but don't

Started by Mr. Analog, September 18, 2005, 05:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

uncyclopedia.org ... hmm very interesting.

Some of those weapons where pretty funny.

Thorin

And really, the entire thing was to point out that the WMDs were never found...
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

The whole site is a joke about the "validity" on Wiki entries.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Quote from: "Mr. Analog"The whole site is a joke about the "validity" on Wiki entries.

Thats the sad think I both love and hate Wikipidia at the same time.. It does contain a great deal of useful, real information, but at the same time it can not be trusted for any sort of serious research other than maybe finding stuff that you would then need to verify through other sources.

Darren Dirt

Quote from: "Lazybones"uncyclopedia.org ... hmm very interesting.

Some of those weapons where pretty funny.

I found uncyclopedia about 3 weeks ago, to me it was like the natural breeding of Wiki+TheOnion... and it is frequently both funny and useful, so I'm gonna suggest it as a research resource for son's homework ;)

and hey, BONUS, the page serving is just as slow as Wiki, they sure are good at mimicking ain't they! :P

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Mr. Analog

/. just posted an article about it, expect the site to be down for a while :( bastard Slashdotters... oh wait...
By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

I was guessing it was your fault :P Howzabout you exercise your evil tendency in game tonite? I finally get to try out CoV since it's now Monday (woohoo -- wait I never expected to be GLAD it's Monday!)

I wonder how many people wil be /broadcast PirateSpeak ?  :lol:

Strive for progress. Not perfection.