Mix or Not? Musical Poll!

Started by Mr. Analog, September 16, 2005, 02:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

When listening to music, I like...

A mix of everything!
4 (57.1%)
A mix in the same genre!
2 (28.6%)
One album at a time please, mix is so "radio".
1 (14.3%)
Talk Radio...
0 (0%)
I only listen to the theme song from "Peanuts" so I have no opinion otherwise...
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: September 16, 2005, 02:25:12 PM

Mr. Analog

Personally, I like listening to albums end to end, mind you I listen to a lot of 70s prog, which means in order to "get" or "really enjoy" the album you must listen to it as a whole.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

I find it depends on the album and my mood.  Sometimes I like listening to one album all the way from start to finish, other times I like listening to a mix of the entire friggin' collection of music.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Melbosa

Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Tonnica

Rand();! Rand();! Rand();!

All random, all the time. Especially on my home PC where I can load all my music into one big playlist and rand it up. No country for me though, I dislikes the country!

Shayne

I listen to a lot of indy-alt and alternative.  Some alternative-metal.  Basically very loud, lots of heavy guitars and base.  As long as i can understand the words im good (Chevelle, Breaking Benjamin, Cold)

Also a huge fan of what i like to call "Canadian" bands like The Trews, Sam Roberts, etc.

Lazybones

Quote from: "Shayne"I listen to a lot of indy-alt and alternative.  Some alternative-metal.  Basically very loud, lots of heavy guitars and base.  As long as i can understand the words im good (Chevelle, Breaking Benjamin, Cold)

Also a huge fan of what i like to call "Canadian" bands like The Trews, Sam Roberts, etc.

I would say I listen to one genre, but that is the Alternative-genre like what Shayne listed.. I do listen to other genre as well but I don't like mixing them..

Fedora Gal

Well mostly I listen to country radio, which started about a year ago when I got soo ticked at the pop and alternative radio stations for playing the same song about 50 times a day just because it's 'new'.

But I really like a mix of everything, pop, rock, country, alternative....classical, you name it.
When the going gets tough, the tough make lemonade!