Sci-Fi Movie Parlor quiz

Started by Darren Dirt, December 11, 2006, 02:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren Dirt

For all the esoteric sci-fi geeks...

"Welcome to my movie parlor. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show. I?m going to show you a scene from a science fiction movie and then tell you a word that is essential to the film. Then you tell me what the movie is. Enjoy."

http://www.funtrivia.com/playquiz/quiz19125515e67d0.html

#8 is the reason I found this page -- I was searching for the "word" from this film.

- - -

You scored: 8 / 10
Total points: 80
The average score for this quiz: 7 / 10

Yay, I'm so proud... I'm "above average" :)

SDMR (self-deprecating mock-ruminations)...
I was pretty sure #7 was an "Ah-nuld" action flick, but haven't seen enough of them, apparently... And I was gonna guess correctly for #6, but haven't seen it yet either *shame*

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Ustauk

I got 9/10. Although I admit I guessed on one, and used indirect knowledge on some of the ones I haven't seen.

Shayne

I only got #4 wrong, I didn't answer as I had no idea.  However the movie that is the answer is a movie thats on my Ziplist as one that I want to see.

Mr. Analog

You scored: 7 / 10
Total points: 70
The average score for this quiz: 7 / 10

Pretty good :)
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tonnica

8/10. I nearly got question 2 wrong. The last question should have been a giveaway, but I haven't seen the movies in ages.

Makes me want to watch the Mad Max movies again!

Darren Dirt

btw I apologize for *not* offering a "popup warning".

Shayne

What are these "popups" you speak of?  (www.admuncher.com)

Darren Dirt

That's why I forgot the warning... I didn't see them with FF ;D

Lazybones

Only those that browse with naked browsers would see them.. I think most of use have smartened up.

Ustauk

Quote from: Lazybones on December 11, 2006, 05:39:14 PM
Only those that browse with naked browsers would see them.. I think most of use have smartened up.
I'll have to suggest to tech-ops at work that we upgrade to IE7(they're unlikely to install Firefox) then, since I have know control of my browser at work :(