Main Menu

Haloid

Started by Lazybones, April 18, 2007, 06:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazybones

http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=57998

Don't want to wreck the surprise and meaning of the name, but this starts out as a Halo fan movie with some matrix style fights followed by a twist.

Thorin

Very cool movie!

Quote from the credits:

Bungie and Nintendo are awesome!  Please continue to be awesome by not suing me!

Took me a bit to realize why Nintendo would sue over this movie (yeah, I'm not an old-sk00l Ninty).
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Thorin on April 19, 2007, 01:32:22 PM
Very cool movie!

Quote from the credits:

Bungie and Nintendo are awesome!  Please continue to be awesome by not suing me!

Took me a bit to realize why Nintendo would sue over this movie (yeah, I'm not an old-sk00l Ninty).

Jeez man! ^SPOILER :(

I haven't watched this yet and seeing "OID" at the end of anything with a mention of Nintendo makes the surprise obvious.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

If it was the old Amiga/ST developer "FTL" then that would be a different story ;)

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Thorin

Quote from: Mr. Analog on April 19, 2007, 01:44:51 PM
Jeez man! ^SPOILER :(

I haven't watched this yet and seeing "OID" at the end of anything with a mention of Nintendo makes the surprise obvious.

Sorry.  It didn't make it obvious for me, and I didn't realize it would for you.  And I found "oid" didn't describe at all the twist I assume Lazy was talking about at the end of the credits.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful