Dilbert's Scott Adams -- re. Iranian president, Iraq war etc.

Started by Darren Dirt, September 26, 2007, 10:14:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren Dirt

I don't normally read Scott Adams' blog, but after this one I wonder if I should start... amazing satire, DailyShowesque.

http://dilbertblog.typepad.com/the_dilbert_blog/2007/09/a-feeling-im-be.html

The comments (bottom = oldest) are a bonus to the great blog entry:

Posted by: Marxist | September 22, 2007 at 10:01 AM
Prepare to be misunderstood. You were entirely too subtle for some of the lamebrains that read this blog.

Posted by: Drew | September 22, 2007 at 10:04 AM
there's no way most people will understand your sarcasm. Prepare for a deluge of hate e-mail from people who think your post is bashing Ahmadinejad's religion because you believe in a God who lives in your testicles.

Posted by: Darren (<-- NOT me!) | September 22, 2007 at 10:05 AM
I wonder how many people wont get that your being Ironic?

- - -

Posted by: Billy Arvia | September 22, 2007 at 10:07 AM
Scott,

I've been reading your strip since 1996, and your blog ever since it started. I'm going to stop doing that from now on.

I didn't know that you were such a misinformed (and a bigot). If you wanna be a bigot, look no closer to your own country where the president can make a mess abroad and still can make a speech in the UN about world peace.

Has Iran done anything to the US yet? from where I sit (Bangladesh), looks like you've finally been brainwashed by the polarizing media that has elected GWB twice. Iranian president is no more dangerous than the one you're backing up.

Good luck, and hope you see the light someday.

And thus the "didn't get it" diatribes begin... :sigh:

Strive for progress. Not perfection.