Main Menu

The Incredible Machine

Started by Mr. Analog, April 02, 2008, 09:10:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

I'm sure I posted this before, but I just saw it again recently. If you liked building kinetic "machines" when you were a kid or even if you just enjoy clever use of weird stuff fo no purpose then you'll enjoy this.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3163263343187879320

PITAGORA SUICHI means "Pythagoras Switch", which is the name of the Japanese children's show that these bits come from.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

I have watched a pile of those all ready.. Sad thing is I have watched so many, I rarely get a kick out of them any more..

Mr. Analog

I've seen these twice now in four years so I guess I'm still happy with 'em.

EDIT: Oh yeah, you're a Narutard, so you've seen these a LOT ;) (j/k)
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Quote from: Mr. Analog on April 02, 2008, 11:24:06 AM
EDIT: Oh yeah, you're a Narutard, so you've seen these a LOT ;) (j/k)

I kinda figured I knew what you were talking about but I didn't expect 5 pages of deffinitions on urbandictionary.com

Thorin

Quote from: Lazybones on April 02, 2008, 12:48:55 PM
5 pages of deffinitions on urbandictionary.com

I love this from definition 5:

Narutard
a narutard is a person who is completely tits about the infamous series of fine japanese animation

I can totally hear someone with a British accent saying "he's completely tits about it!"  In fact, I think "completely tits" is gonna be one of my new phrases :)
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Darren Dirt

An episode of South Park had Cartman encouraging the rest of them to say "That's the tits!" instead of "That's the @%&#!" when something is double-plus-good, since tits have less of a negative connotation than @%&#.

Just thought I'd share that insight.

Strive for progress. Not perfection.