MSPaint to show how you would get to the other side.

Started by Darren Dirt, November 03, 2009, 11:20:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren Dirt

for example, http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww9/GMchecks/acrossskittles.jpg

(just something kinda fun that might be a good creative outlet for whoever over the next few days or months, who knows...)

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Thorin

Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Darren Dirt

Quote from: Thorin on November 03, 2009, 09:28:24 PM
Uh, you want us to make pictures of this?

Pretend you are Mr. Stickman, you want to go to the right side, how do you do it? Modify the image in MSPaint, using creativity in the "solution" as well as the drawing style / tools.

Or don't. Just thought it might be fun -- on another forum there were quite a few creative contributions in a thread that stretched over 6 months.

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

:D

Ok, just gotta get past this bridge, and the Super Mutant on it, should be easy!

RRRRRR! Fallout 3 on the brain still...
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Did you do that all by hand?  That is wicked!  Nice detail with the broken down bits and the street sign and the buildings graying out as they go off in the distance.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Lazybones

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Thorin on December 23, 2009, 10:55:59 AM
Did you do that all by hand?  That is wicked!  Nice detail with the broken down bits and the street sign and the buildings graying out as they go off in the distance.

Well, the bridge I used the rectangle tool but otherwise everything else is hand drawn. I worked with a screenshot to draw the car (they really look like that in the game). Thanks for lookin'

Quote from: Lazybones on December 23, 2009, 01:36:33 PM
Tablets can make paint do great things.

It sure helps, you could do all this with a mouse, but that would take a loooooooong time :)
By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

Brilliant submission, sir. You take "overdoing it" to a level unheard of in this dimension. And I like it! [/jealous]

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Darren Dirt on December 26, 2009, 02:44:25 AM
Brilliant submission, sir. You take "overdoing it" to a level unheard of in this dimension. And I like it! [/jealous]

It was only about an hour, in fact I did two but the other one is weird LOL
By Grabthar's Hammer