Main Menu

Hitman Movie

Started by Melbosa, June 15, 2005, 08:17:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melbosa

Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Shayne

I dont think they could have picked a worse actor (not just in talent) for this movie.  Vin is all about attitude and smartass remarks.  Hitman doesn like say anything, all prim and proper, oh, and hes white.

Beautiful image though.

Melbosa

Yeah I don't think Vin is a good choice either.  Would have put the guy from the Transporter in as Agent 47.

Shayne

Quote from: "Melbosa"Yeah I don't think Vin is a good choice either.  Would have put the guy from the Transporter in as Agent 47.
Good call. Statham would be an excellent choice.

Darren Dirt

"...Diesel also will serve as executive producer..." ah, so he offers the ca$h as long as he's the star ;)

Considering I've never played "Hitman", nor know anything about the main character, I'll offer my completely uninformed suggestion:
I am finishing watching Season 3 of "24", and the guy who plays the ultra cool Brit turncoat terrorist, Stephen Saunders - Paul Blackthorne - now that is a cool character, frightening in his stoic and detached coolness at times...  B)

PS: Anyone who has played "Deus Ex" knows that the ultimate monotone-voiced wooden-acting casting for that film - which I personally hope NEVER gets made, just as I hope Tim Minear changes his mind on what he is apparently "adapting" - would of course have to be Travolta as JC! ;)

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Mr. Analog

Have you heard about "24" the game?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

Quote from: "Mr. Analog"Have you heard about "24" the game?
*cough* *PS2 only* *cough* DAMMIT!  :(

Yeah, I watched the leaked trailer, the screenshots... Might have to "borrow" a friend's PS2 on a weekend or two, when this vapourware finally comes out?

Here's hoping there's no cougar traps...

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Melbosa

Quote from: "Shayne"
Quote from: "Melbosa"Yeah I don't think Vin is a good choice either.  Would have put the guy from the Transporter in as Agent 47.
Good call. Statham would be an excellent choice.
Ahh yes Jason Statham, love that guy, great acting in almost every movie I've seen him in (cept Cellular, yet to see that one).

Shayne

Quote from: "Melbosa"Ahh yes Jason Statham, love that guy, great acting in almost every movie I've seen him in (cept Cellular, yet to see that one).
Snatch was his best.  You just couldnt help but feel sorry for the guy, everything that could go wrong.   (also i think its Pitt's best)