Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

How far is it from a to b? Find out with this homebrew distance calculator:
http://spintechnologies.ca/randy_portfolio...webApps10.html#
By Grabthar's Hammer

Shayne

...the way the crow flies

Darren Dirt

That is quite nice... A very transparent interface. I did some checks to see how far from my current home to the mall, to work, to Gateway Lanes... was surprised how often I walk a KM or 2 without realizing it :) Then I was even more surprised to find out just how short the trips were when I grew up in St. Albert - Everything seems so much bigger when you're a kid :)

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Mr. Analog

Indeed, I remember walking to and from Georges II in Sherwood Park at lunch hours, O those halcyon days of Hockey cards,  Batman Comics and eventually Magic Cards... ;) "I'll never play Magic!" ;) YEAH RIGHT!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

Quote from: "Mr. Analog"Indeed, I remember walking to and from Georges II in Sherwood Park at lunch hours, O those halcyon days of Hockey cards,  Batman Comics and eventually Magic Cards... ;) "I'll never play Magic!" ;) YEAH RIGHT!
I never got into the magic of Magic - however I was at a friend's house during that craze and he had the PC game, of course back then we're talking maybe Pentium II-200s so after the first or second turn it was like 20 minutes for the AI to decide what to play :rolleyes:  

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Mr. Analog

I have the original PC version and the expansion, still have the box even!
By Grabthar's Hammer