Main Menu

i'm back

Started by Rukhanu, January 02, 2006, 08:16:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rukhanu

hey everyone

i'm not entirely sure whats going on with DDO (dungeons and dragons online), but I have very fond memories of this group, and would love to join you all in stormreach.

anyway...

happy new years ya silly canadians :D

~love

~Rukhanu

Lazybones

Greetings...

I think there are a few of us looking at DDO, but most of use are in CoV (City of Villians) at the mement

Mr. Analog

Welcome back.

I dunno about DDO, I think I'll stick with my dice :)
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mags

Welcome back Ruk. I'm certainly wavering on trying it out, but Wraith gave it a very bad review from beta. So not sure whether I will or not.

P.S. Probably will though WoW is getting old :D.
"Bleed all over them, let them know you're there!"

Melbosa

Nice to see you Ruk.  Good to see we had a good impression. :D
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Fedora Gal

Heyas Ruk... glad to see your still kicking about :)
When the going gets tough, the tough make lemonade!

Ustauk

Welcome back, Ruk.  May I suggest joining us on the dark side?  City of Villains allows for lackeying,  where a lower level character is sidekicked up temporally to the 2 levels lower then a high level partner, so its much easier to group with friends of varying levels.  And you get a travel power at level fourteen, instead of waiting to get a mount until level thirty or forty(can't remember which) like in WoW.

rmz

hey guys its Feeble lol, just saw an email from the forums n thought, oh crap i havent been ere in ages! neways City of Villians... mmm need a new game, wc3 gettin boring again :D is it as addictive as WoW? i cant go through another 6 months of wasted life ;)
rmz // Feeble

Ustauk

Quote from: "rmz"hey guys its Feeble lol, just saw an email from the forums n thought, oh crap i havent been ere in ages! neways City of Villians... mmm need a new game, wc3 gettin boring again :D is it as addictive as WoW? i cant go through another 6 months of wasted life ;)

Its a fun game, and can be addictive.  Fortunately, it takes much less time to get a fix :)  Most of the missions take place in instances, and aren't overly long in length.  And after doing a couple of missions for a contact, you can call them instead of having to go back to them to get a mission.  So you can jump in for a half hour, have some fun, and then do something else.  Or you could spend a couple of hours in.  Your choice :)

There are longer missions called task forces and strike forces, but those are purely optional and require a team.  They're basically a mult mission arc, so they can take a fair bit of time, but they can be fun too.

Melbosa

Hey feebs, nice to see you.
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Ustauk

Oh, yes, nice to see you Feebs.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that in CoH/CoV there's a system that allows you to group with a partner higher then you in a manner that makes you two levels lower then them, or for them to temporarily move down to your level.  This makes it much easier to team with guildies who have out-leveled or are under-leveled in comparison to you.

Mags

Hey Feebs. Nice to see you again.
"Bleed all over them, let them know you're there!"

rmz

if i get my computer back n looks like i have free time for online gaming then i might give it a wirl :D

trying to get back onboard with my music/video editing!
rmz // Feeble