Started by Mr. Analog, October 31, 2006, 08:00:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

Trick or Treat!

Man, I hate this cold weather, no girls in skimpy outfits on the LRT today :(
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

I think I'll celebrate with all the Ranma1/2 that just finished :D
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

Ranma female (treat), Ranma male (trick)!!!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Yay, a night of hiding away from the ghouls and goblins!
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Lazybones

Yay, for tomorrow is discount candy day.

Tom

This one is for you Mr. Analog!
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

Haha! My favourite was Ukkyo, she was so cute!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Shayne

I can expect tomorrow to be rather red/green from all the Xmas stuff that will take over the shelves (granted a lot of places are already ready for Xmas).

TheDruid

Quote from: Shayne on October 31, 2006, 11:42:48 AM
I can expect tomorrow to be rather red/green from all the Xmas stuff that will take over the shelves (granted a lot of places are already ready for Xmas).

You got that right, the marketing machine fires up early these days. Stores start gearing up for Christmas as soon as Oct Hits, Halloween gets little corner for about two weeks and is almost phased out a week before Halloween.
I only drink the blood of my enemies, and on occasion a strawberry smoothie.

Shayne

Yup, im gonna go with the "no tree", " no decorations" system this year.  Im rather tired of it all.

TheDruid

Quote from: Shayne on October 31, 2006, 12:38:20 PM
Yup, im gonna go with the "no tree", " no decorations" system this year.  Im rather tired of it all.

We'll be going quite the opposite.

However a string of lights at the top of my house went out this year (gerrrrrrrr), Pain in the ass to replace now, and with the recent snow, no telling when it will be safe to get up there. One thing for sure, it will be cold so the wire and plastic will be all stiff, it will suck.

Im thinking i may replace all those crap Canadian tire LED lights with the new ones from Costco, 1/3 the price, and the green is actually GREEN (not a yellow light with a green jacket over top that those "other" guys sell)

Its a shame really, i expected more from these lights, they promised 500,000 hours, and come with a 5 year warrantee, these ones are only 2 years old. I guess i can get warrantee, but they will probably give me a new set of the same, and that?s the problem, i don?t want their crap lights any more.
I only drink the blood of my enemies, and on occasion a strawberry smoothie.