Things aren't always as they seem (NSFW)

Started by Mr. Analog, October 30, 2007, 09:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

2:12 was by far the most ...controversial (at first) and thus the most amazingly surprising final result  8)

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Mr. Analog

Normally I wouldn't post something like this, but the end results of each picture made me question what I saw to begin with.

I know sometimes I can draw abstract shapes and end up with a picture, but whomever this artist was they had to put a lot of thought into what they were doing to go from A to B!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Yeah, I get what you're saying.  It's our jaded adult minds that see something different than just part of a drawing not yet finished.  I'm sure if I showed this to my six or seven year old they wouldn't think it looks like genitalia...  Ahh, to see the world through the eyes of the innocents.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Lazybones

Darren Dirt

Quote from: Thorin on October 30, 2007, 11:21:44 PM
Yeah, I get what you're saying.  It's our jaded adult minds that see something different than just part of a drawing not yet finished.  I'm sure if I showed this to my six or seven year old they wouldn't think it looks like genitalia...  Ahh, to see the world through the eyes of the innocents.

Yeah, but you can't "dismiss" all of the "starter images" -- 2:12 is the best example; those "bird feet" nipples were no accident ;)

Darren Dirt

Quote from: Lazybones on October 30, 2007, 11:47:26 PM
Reminds me of this illusion
http://www.bloganything.net/318/the-dolphin-illusion

WOW, I am so perverted... I had to totally focus in on the "woman's crotch" area to finally see the first dolphin... I think part of the reason is cuz all those damn dolphins are like TOUCHING EACH OTHER so you don't notice them as distinct shapes.

Oh, ps: speaking of "child-like innocence", check out this "baby picture":
  :o

Tom

I like these, and yet hate them.. Once you see the baby, you cant un see it :o
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

CowGirl

The first time I looked at the picture I couldn't see it.  When I just looked now, it was like popping out at me.  And like Tome said, all I see in the picture now is that baby.
i aM A NoBoDy, NoBoDy iS PeRfEcT, tHeReFoRe, I'M PeRfEcT!