Fragapalooza 2014 (Aug 7 - 10)

Started by Mr. Analog, April 23, 2014, 01:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Found this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeQX1BeP6lI

which looks decent and works so far. I'll set up the port forward if peeps want to check it out.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

Let's get a Race for the Wool map going too

Maybe we can talk about it tonight
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

I hear Vechs is decommissioning race for wool :o They had a live stream a day or two ago with a bunch of people getting together to play it "one last time".

But yeah, lets talk about it.

Mr. Analog

Mainly what I'm thinking is either we do a team event or some kind of elimination PVP tournament

I'm also looking into setting up a Mumble server
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Quote from: Tom on July 30, 2014, 07:00:54 AM
I hear Vechs is decommissioning race for wool :o They had a live stream a day or two ago with a bunch of people getting together to play it "one last time".

But yeah, lets talk about it.
I'm really zonked so we'll have to talk about it tomorrow or something.

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

I'm trying to work on this a bit tonight, so if anyone wants to yap at me about it, feel free :)

Mr. Analog

Yeah I want to try it out

I'm going to set up a mumble server as well maybe we can try it out
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Not sure yet if I'll have the energy tonight to work on it more... and I still have to decide on the architecture of the thing... go multiverse for some games, or standalone servers that restart...

Mr. Analog

Well, I'm going to be gone from Saturday to Wednesday so if you want to set up and test before Fraga (recommended!) then we should do it sooner than later

Unless others are willing to help?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

This saturday? :o that leaves only tonight :P I'll try and get something working then tonight ;)

I'm playing with a portal plugin which seems to work just fine to portal around maps, and bungeecord servers. So we can teleport between game server lobbies, and theres some minigame plugins I've looked at.

Mr. Analog

I'm just saying, it's better to make sure stuff is working now than wait until you get there.

There's nothing worse than trying to figure out some problem at Fraga. Been there, done that :)
By Grabthar's Hammer