Intel Compute Stick

Started by Lazybones, May 19, 2015, 08:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazybones

Tom

I'm tempted, but i have no real use for it.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Thorin

How do you...  how do you type?
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Oh, the MemEx link talks about that.  Use a wireless mouse and keyboard.

This would probably work pretty darn good in my trailer to hook up to the TV so I can bring along an external hard drive full of shows and watch stuff out there.
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Thorin on May 20, 2015, 11:40:59 AM
Oh, the MemEx link talks about that.  Use a wireless mouse and keyboard.

This would probably work pretty darn good in my trailer to hook up to the TV so I can bring along an external hard drive full of shows and watch stuff out there.

Make sure they are creepy old movies perfect for those rainy nights when you're inside the camper and there's nothing else you can do (other than cards)

I vividly remember watching "Earth vs the Spider" and "The Pit and the Pendulum" on Nickelodeon via satellite one dark and stormy night in Kananaskis, ahh good times!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Not sure I could handle having three kids in a shorter-than-normal trailer-sized queen bed.  My damn feet hang off the end :(

And at least two of the kids can't handle creepy movies late at night.  I remember having them watch Blink with those damn weeping angels and it wasn't a happy night.
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Thorin on May 20, 2015, 11:54:13 AM
Not sure I could handle having three kids in a shorter-than-normal trailer-sized queen bed.  My damn feet hang off the end :(

And at least two of the kids can't handle creepy movies late at night.  I remember having them watch Blink with those damn weeping angels and it wasn't a happy night.

hahaha :)
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

USB keyboard to boot strap it, then you can also use bluetooth.

http://www.ncix.com/category/htpc-accessories-95-1174.htm

Rii makes a bunch of HTPC friendly mini keyboard remotes...

Thorin

Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer