Fragapalooza 2016 (20 year anniversarry)

Started by Mr. Analog, April 06, 2016, 07:57:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melbosa

Camping out back (North if venue), literally just outside.  Garbage cans only perk.  Gravel area otherwise, not hookups.
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Tom

<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Thorin

Quote from: Tom on July 06, 2016, 07:24:53 PM
Ok, cool. I'll have to think about it.

You should see if your neighbour (the bus collector) would let you use his tent trailer for the three nights...  I would offer mine, but that weekend we're off camping.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Tom

Quote from: Thorin on July 06, 2016, 07:44:17 PM
Quote from: Tom on July 06, 2016, 07:24:53 PM
Ok, cool. I'll have to think about it.

You should see if your neighbour (the bus collector) would let you use his tent trailer for the three nights...  I would offer mine, but that weekend we're off camping.

Mila doesn't want to impose. Not sure if she'll go or not now.

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Its Official, Shaeleam will be joining RW at Frag!

Fedora Gal

Well... pending I can book it off of work, I don't see it being an issue though. More of an issue for them to find someone to do my overnight shifts.
When the going gets tough, the tough make lemonade!

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Fedora Gal

Time off approved!

Kinda Excited, and going to have to do my best to not go all fan girl (well as much 'fangirl' as I get) over Bioware being there.

We are going to have to discuss games though because I have no idea what you all have been playing and I want to be prepared heh.

Mr. Analog

Lotsa people have been playing ARK here, I'm going to finally get my Overwatch on in a big way. I know Tonnica is going to be playing a lot of Hearthstone

If there is interest I'll set up a RUST server

We could also get some Torchlight II goin'
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Overwatch, rocket league, Atlas Reactor, ark, Minecraft, Forza will be big ones

Tom

I will probably play some Fallout 4 and hearthstone. Couple others i want to play as well.

Fedora Gal

Ok dokie... well I have some research to do, the only games on that list I have are Fallout 4, Torchlight 2 and Ark, but at least I have some of em heh.

Melbosa

Wikipedia used to have a Fragapalooza article but it is now gone.  I am not sure why.  But wish it was there as it was what I was editing for our attendance numbers.  Anyone know how I can find it or get it back?

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Melbosa on July 18, 2016, 10:55:06 AM
Wikipedia used to have a Fragapalooza article but it is now gone.  I am not sure why.  But wish it was there as it was what I was editing for our attendance numbers.  Anyone know how I can find it or get it back?

It was flagged with "issues" for some time because some asshat decided it was an "advertising" article and nobody cleaned it up so my guess is either a bot deleted it or some admin with nothing better to do

They have a guide for this but -good luck- Wikipedia is full of Tin Hitlers all protecting their "turf" and aren't actually interested in information collection
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Viewing_and_restoring_deleted_pages
By Grabthar's Hammer