Mr. Analog

It was funny
It had action
It had heart
Plus it's a total nostalgia trip

Worth seeing in the theater
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

I liked it but I think it was a weak plot held together buy a lumpy set of nostalgia. The main plot sort of feels completely contrived to just allow the mess in-between.

The individual nostalgia/ comic / real life references are all good however .

Going in without spoilers the twist character was definitely the highlight for me.

Mr. Analog

Sure it was full of memberberries and the plot was as weak as herbal tea but I still had fun
By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

Being surrounded by a full theatre was mandatory.

The opening titles / "music video" was so good especially for anyone 40+ -- and what a relief that it wasn't the only part that triggered extremely loud chortling from 👉this guy👈.

Character development was excellent -- respect to Hugh Jackman⚔️, he teally brought the gravitas -- and the cameos were more than member berries (Mr. Tatum recently tweeted about the background of his cameo, confirming again that Ryan Reynolds is a great human).

9/10, would pay to see again!

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Thorin

Some of the real-life links you have to be a real fan to catch without someone pointing it out to you, for instance:

Spoiler
Deadpool saying to Blade, "You never really liked me", which was related to Ryan Reynolds and Wesley Snipes' time together on the set of Blade: Trinity, where Snipes was really standoffish at all the other actors but apparently even more so at Reynolds
[close]
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful