Fantasia Noodle House is Comin' Back

Started by Mr. Analog, February 21, 2012, 02:41:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

According to Tonnica Fantasia is coming back though it will be further west (I think she said 120th street?)

All I can say about this is AWWWW YEAH
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

AWESOME!  But 120th street would be too far away for lunch :(
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

If only some form of transport existed, perhaps some sort of cart or buggy, that made use of of hydrocarbons and electrical sparks in such a way as to force the device across a two dimensional plane.

Of course the challenge would be to find some sort of zone where the device could be safely stationed in preparation for the return trip...

Or maybe they'll do delivery / take out. I'd spend the extra for delivery rather than going to Doan's
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

You should invent that, it sounds like a great idea!  Or at least, invent it in Minecraft.

I already park a ten minute walk from work, so to go to Fantasia on a one hour lunch break, I'd lose twenty minutes to walking to and from the car, which leaves only forty minutes at the restaurant.  While they were quick once you were seated, if you timed it wrong you stood there for twenty minutes waiting for other patrons to finish up and leave.  Of course, if there's no meeting after lunch... :)
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

Can't we just run in front of a car and pull the driver out like in so many video games?

ROCKSTAR LIED TO ME

lol
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Mr. Analog

lol!

Whatever happened to Dave Chappelle?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

Quote from: Mr. Analog on February 22, 2012, 06:55:39 AM
lol!

Whatever happened to Dave Chappelle?

MAN you gotta watch this (not joking)
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dave+chapelle+actors+studio

he was such an AMAZING guest that Mr. Snobby Host (the one that Will Ferrell so excellently impersonates) asked DAVE to "host" for the 1000th show (interviewing the Host)! and that also was an amazing show!

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Darren Dirt

Quote from: Darren Dirt on February 22, 2012, 07:57:48 AM
asked DAVE to "host" for the 1000th show (interviewing the Host)! and that also was an amazing show!

actually it was 200th episode, but here it is if you've got about 80 minutes to invest, funny AND "deep"!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJNAIuOT1II

Strive for progress. Not perfection.