• Welcome to Righteous Wrath Online Community. Please login or sign up.

December 01, 2020, 12:57:44 AM

Server Status

Started by Tom, March 17, 2012, 07:20:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

Some interesting tidbits there. I wonder when account migration will begin
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

Empty bee's nest?

I had bees but they're gone and now I'm left with an empty bee nest, is this normal? Is there any magic mojo I can use to get the bees back?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Quote from: Mr. Analog on November 04, 2020, 07:25:46 PMEmpty bee's nest?

I had bees but they're gone and now I'm left with an empty bee nest, is this normal? Is there any magic mojo I can use to get the bees back?

Is there still bees at spawn to breed? Or outside my base?

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Lazybones on November 04, 2020, 08:00:04 PM
Quote from: Mr. Analog on November 04, 2020, 07:25:46 PMEmpty bee's nest?

Is there still bees at spawn to breed? Or outside my base?
I didn't check sorry

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

The Minecraft server may be down for most of today as I have renovation work happing and I need to move the server equipment and will be without power for parts of the day.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Lazybones on November 06, 2020, 09:47:53 AMThe Minecraft server may be down for most of today as I have renovation work happing and I need to move the server equipment and will be without power for parts of the day.
Aww man, I've been playing sporadically this week. I was planning on an expedition to the nether

But renos come first, I hope they go smoothly!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

I suspect it will be back on line before the end of the work day. It is just an HVAC replacement, but it is sort of an all day project. They started fairly early today.

Mr. Analog

Sounds good to me

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

FYI the server should be up and there should not be any more interruptions tonight.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Lazybones on November 06, 2020, 09:36:44 PMFYI the server should be up and there should not be any more interruptions tonight.
Thanks!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

By Grabthar's Hammer