Started by Tom, October 17, 2013, 06:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

I just imagine Aladdin and Jasmine on a flying carpet... with a box of cookies

Not quite the same
By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

"NOW YOU'RE THINKING..."

^ btw that is actually an achievement, when you get to 50 Portals. I'm up to 7 now (48k/second yeehaw)

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Mr. Analog

lol

the cookie is an arrow to the knee
By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

10 Portals, 85k/sec. Maxed out my clicking bonuses so each click is +1723 (it's 2% of total cps) ... but need more milk!

Darren Dirt

Quote from: Darren Dirt on October 30, 2013, 10:28:36 AM
10 Portals, 85k/sec. Maxed out my clicking bonuses so each click is +1723 (it's 2% of total cps) ... but need more milk!

3200/click, auto-generating 158k/sec with 17 Portals and 16 alchemy labs (which seems to have the best "upgrades" and that's why I'm balancing them out with Portals). Next stop: "time machine" @ 123,456,789 (108million short right now = 11 minutes to wait... )

Darren Dirt

time machine=98,765cps ; 270k/second now and 5460 per manual click. I think I'm bored now. Most of the next upgrads are ridic like 99million for +5% ... so I guess in the span of an hour I experienced a "kinda interested, semi-addicted, close to maxed out so kinda tired of this" experience similar to what you guys did above ITT while also "baking"? (and there's no government ambushes when you're just selling cookies)

Tom

I AM THE ONE WHO COOKS. - Grandma.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Darren Dirt

I love how there is an achievement for "Selling your own grandma". Come on, it's not personal, it's just business...

23k per manual click, 1.14million/sec with 8 time machines and 22 portals... it's mind-bottling compared to the opening levels of this game that I guess I'm not actually totally bored with ("antimatter condenser" is JUST 3.999 billion ... and I've got about 240million now ... so ... MATH... just under an hour of not even having to click -- CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!)

Darren Dirt

"antimatter condenser" GET -- 999,999 per second; now 58k/click or 2.9million/second #noBiggie #stillFunSomehow

Darren Dirt

I wonder if this game was a result of the same designer's game idea generator. Or whatever wonderful pending/future games are the result of it.

Mr. Analog

Not bad, there was another one I used to have a link to that would generate awesome titles... augh, I wish I had it
By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

his "X my W and call me Shirley" generator is pretty cool too, keep refreshing and you stumble upon accidental genius at times:

http://orteil.dashnet.org/callmeshirley

Mr. Analog

Dang, that reminds me of this extremely NSFW comic generator
http://pandyland.net/random/

Some of the stuff it generates is downright hilarious

EDIT: It appears to be broken at the moment
By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

Quote from: Darren Dirt on October 30, 2013, 12:51:09 PM
"antimatter condenser" GET -- 999,999 per second; now 58k/click or 2.9million/second #noBiggie #stillFunSomehow

the a.c. is the way to be -- leaving work finally after a long day, each click is 872k otherwise 29.1 million/second. And I have 100 grandmas. Saving up for the 99billion upgrades (currently just 8billion -- we'll see what it's at tomorrow morning ;) )

Tom

I'm saving up for two 7.64 Quadrillion upgrades in clickingbad.

I'm pulling in $212,584,616,250/s and cooking 3,401,353,881 batches a second.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!