Dell XPS 13 (2015)

Started by Mr. Analog, May 01, 2015, 10:03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Tom on May 20, 2015, 09:29:45 AM
How you like it so far?

One of the best purchases I've ever made

Even the packaging was no-nonsense and just worked out the box, you guys can check it out this weekend.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

There's a reason I was tempted. I already have two decent laptops and no income atm, so its a no go :o aint gonna replace this W530 till it falls apart most likely :D
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Tom on May 20, 2015, 10:07:44 AM
There's a reason I was tempted. I already have two decent laptops and no income atm, so its a no go :o aint gonna replace this W530 till it falls apart most likely :D

I bought this as a gift for myself mostly, I think I'm also going to get a Surface Pro 4 which is coming out later this year (and actually looks pretty good so far)

I plan on making this ultrabook a dev / travel machine, so really all I have left is to get my MSDN subscription up to date and install Visual Studio 2013 on it, then I'll install Manga Studio 5 and Paint Tool SAI and I've got a handy productivity machine I can use anywhere.

There's so much good hardware these days that it's hard to say no

I'm also going to say how MUCH I like the keyboard, which actually has some action and is really well backlit, the infinity display is really snazzy and the weight is nearly unpossible (less than 3 lbs) and yet it still feels solid

It's a fantastic machine and all under $2K
By Grabthar's Hammer