Guess who I was stuck behind in traffic today?

Started by Melbosa, July 21, 2017, 10:07:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melbosa

Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Mr. Analog

See, this is why your car needs machine guns
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Must be a curse. Someone else had the same thing happen recently :o
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

That's a $200k Ferrari 488 Spider.  And he's stuck driving it around Edmonton, potholes and all, choking on the exhaust of a Nissan Sentra, a Hyundai Accent, and I think a Toyota Sienna (that's a minivan at the front, right?).  I would've much rather spent that money on a lakeside cabin in Kelowna, or something.  Or, at least on flexible work hours so I wouldn't be stuck sitting in traffic like that.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Darren Dirt

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Darren Dirt

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Melbosa

Quote from: Thorin on July 21, 2017, 01:22:07 PM
That's a $200k Ferrari 488 Spider.  And he's stuck driving it around Edmonton, potholes and all, choking on the exhaust of a Nissan Sentra, a Hyundai Accent, and I think a Toyota Sienna (that's a minivan at the front, right?).  I would've much rather spent that money on a lakeside cabin in Kelowna, or something.  Or, at least on flexible work hours so I wouldn't be stuck sitting in traffic like that.
He was also smoking a Cigar :P
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Thorin

I haven't seen the different colours enough to know whether this is Rosso Fiorano or Rosso Mugello, they're really similar.  Rosso Fiorano is a classic dark-red colour for Ferraris, so picking that colour would suggest that the owner knows something about Ferrari's history.

For me, the classic red colour is Rosso Dino, it's the closest to Magnum's Masters' 308 (I can't remember if that was Rosso Dino or Rosso Corsa, they're really close).

Yeah, I know a bit about Ferraris.

I still can't believe he's still using the same vanity plate.  Like, c'mon, you don't own the company anymore!  Maybe it's time to update to TrstScnc, or something?
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful