0 (0%)
I don't *need* caffeine (liar)
2 (14.3%)
Summin' else...
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: January 11, 2006, 04:10:42 PM

Mr. Analog

Me sleepy, me post 'bout where u get artificial juice...
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Me no get to work in morning if me not have me coffee, but normally nothing in the afternoon.

I read somewhere that morning sex is a good replacement for coffee, to get you rearing for the day, but alas haven't had a chance to test that theory as of late. :P
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Thorin

Me, I'm all about the Coke.

And morning sex makes you tired, not charged up.  Unless you do it different than me :|
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

Most of us don't use a swing... JUST KIDDING :P
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Shhhhh, my future-yet-to-get-since-my-last-one gf to be could be reading this thread from the world of virtual cyber space, and you ruining my plan  :evil: :P

Was meant as a joke  :lol:
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Cova

Hmm... - you forgot to include an option for "All of the above". Well I stay away from fruity-coffee, and obviously the options for no caffeine don't apply, but the rest of the above.

I need to stop at Timmies on the way to work, and usually get a re-fill at the timmies at work.  I keep a stash of Coke, Bawls, and Mountain Dew Energy at home.  And when you need to party and stay awake at the same time, those caffinated beer's aren't that bad.

Tonnica

Missing poll option: Earl grey, hot :P

I like to get my daily caffiene through tea. Mostly earl grey or black tea. On the weekends or when I'm seriously fixing to stay awake it's a powershot and a bawls to wash away the awful AWFUL "taste" of the powershot.

I used to be big on coke, but I've moved away from it since $1 cans of pop are across the street rather than right outside the classroom.

Lazybones

Summin' else... All or most of the above.

Tom

I'm all about the cola. Pepsi or Coke, which ever's cheaper.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mags

Go with pop myself. They say eat an apple in the morning. Tried it a few times, works surprisingly well.
"Bleed all over them, let them know you're there!"

Thorin

Quote from: "Tonnica"I used to be big on coke, but I've moved away from it since $1 cans of pop are across the street rather than right outside the classroom.

See, my wife buys chests (24 packs) of Coke and I pack a couple to work each day...  I'd go buy them, but then I have to get up and go across the street :P  Plus, it's cheaper to buy and bring along, and, well, I'm Dutch, so saving a few pennies just seems like a good thing to do.

And all that money I save on Coke is going to fixing my car, which is now broke :(  Although it still moves...  But it's not working right at all.
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Cova

Quote from: "Thorin"See, my wife buys chests (24 packs) of Coke and I pack a couple to work each day

If you're drinking a couple flats of coke a day (different packaging, still 24 cans), you've got other issues :)

Tom

Would 2-4L per day be too much ? ;)
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Thorin

Quote from: "Cova"
Quote from: "Thorin"See, my wife buys chests (24 packs) of Coke and I pack a couple to work each day

If you're drinking a couple flats of coke a day (different packaging, still 24 cans), you've got other issues :)

Err...  :P  I meant I take a couple of *cans* to work each day.  I realize that's not what I typed, though  :lol:
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Lazybones

When I was working primarily as a coder for a previous company I would finish off 1 flat a week in my office.. I had lots of empties at the end of a month.