Main Menu

Where are Wii

Started by Lazybones, November 20, 2006, 08:45:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CowGirl

We are still looking for nunchuks, but I think that is it.  We also have friends who are looking for the consoles, so as the above poster said, if they are seen please let us know.
i aM A NoBoDy, NoBoDy iS PeRfEcT, tHeReFoRe, I'M PeRfEcT!

Thorin

Melbosa is looking for two Wii consoles.

CowGirl/Thorin are looking for another Nunchuk, and possibly a Wii console.

Ratman, who doesn't come on here much anymore, is looking for a second Wii Remote and Nunchuk.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

CowGirl

According to the Best Buy website the south store  have Nunchuks for the wii there.

Shayne

Looks like I might be in the market for a Wii.

Shayne

How many of the Wii Sports games can be played WITHOUT the extra Nunchuk as they are near impossible to find.

Tom

I think boxing is the only one that requires the nunchuck. Could be wrong though.

On another note, SMB looks fun! I saw a Wii kiosk at WEM yesterday. Zelda looked great, I don't know what people were saying about it being so "last gen". May it had something to do with the large LCD displays they had the Wiis hooked up to. Probably with a component cable. But yeah, it looked nice.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Shayne

I think the reason the parallel to last gen is drawn is because it simply looks nowhere close to the graphical splendor of Resistance or Gears of War.  That and well, the GameCube version looks very close to the Wii version.

So just Boxing eh, thats not so bad.  Problem is I got a feeling that Madden also requires it and I'm really looking at getting the Wii and Madden, perhaps Excite Truck (ive had fun playing it over at EB) which does not require the Nunchuck.

Shayne

So its 3:30 and I checked EB, Rogers and Future Shop (all Clairview) to no surprise they are not to be found.  I guess I'm pretty much the only person left looking for one now :P

CowGirl

Quote from: Shayne on December 13, 2006, 03:50:04 PM
So its 3:30 and I checked EB, Rogers and Future Shop (all Clairview) to no surprise they are not to be found.  I guess I'm pretty much the only person left looking for one now :P

We are still looking to get our hands on a nunchuck too!

Lazybones

Don't for get to check TRU , BestBuy and Superstore. Also each location of each chain will tend to get different allotments and restock days.

Shayne

My issue is transportation.  I can really only check Clairview area.  Keep an eye out while you guys are looking for nunchucks

Shayne

Rumors everywhere are saying Dec 17.  Interesting.  My woman approved the purchase, i just gotta find it.

Thorin

Keep in mind there's a Wii Remote and Nunchuk in the box.  We're all looking for extra Wii Remotes and Nunchuks for the multiplayer aspect, but there's nothing that says you can't do Boxing against the computer with just one Wii Remote and Nunchuk.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Shayne

True Thorin, I already got a couple extra wiimotes, i just need probably 1 nunchuck (giving me 2)

CowGirl

Toys R Us stores will have 20 wii's per store on saturday.  So if you wanna stand in line, stores open at 9:30 I believe.