The Meaning of It All!

Started by Melbosa, December 15, 2008, 08:18:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melbosa

So you might have noticed the updated Titles I gave everyone last week.  Was just a little early XMas gift from the RW Forums to you.  As to why they are what they are.... well take a stab at them here!

Happy trolling, and holiday cheer for all those still posting here!
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Darren Dirt

Quote from: Melbosa on December 15, 2008, 08:18:23 AM
So you might have noticed the updated Titles I gave everyone last week.  Was just a little early XMas gift from the RW Forums to you.  As to why they are what they are.... well take a stab at them here!

Happy trolling, and holiday cheer for all those still posting here!

ZOMG! Melbosa actually took my suggestion* seriously!

What is the world coming to?? Have I lost my sarcastic edge?  :o

Quote from: Darren Dirt on December 13, 2008, 09:31:19 AM
Quote from: Mr. Analog on December 12, 2008, 10:46:48 PM
I'd love to play some Poker, but I have the same challenges. It has to be like a Friday/Saturday thing :(

If we lived closer or if it was easier to commute I wouldn't have as much trouble with this...

Also, regarding the new titles I'm wondering what mine means. I had to check my pants to make sure my bird wasn't free haha... oy

Maybe Melbosa should start a new thread dedicated to us speculating and theorizing re. the meanings of our new titles, then on the morning of December 25th we can gather around while he tells us the story of The Real Meaning Of ChristmasThe Titles.

Oh, and Free Bird is incredibly long, whereas many of the 87million posts by Mr. Analog are ... not so much. So maybe it's ironic?

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Tonnica

Mine is dead easy. I'm on Steam a LOT. Want to talk to me? Steam. Want to know my Medic stats? Steam. Want to know what people I've been hanging out with? Steam. Want to know what games I've been playing? Well maybe not Steam but you'll get a hint.

Just last night during a TF2 scrim against Balloon I got Second Opinion which is a kind of glitchy achievement. Nice!

Too bad I had to pass up some L4D while I was sick. Gotta play that more it's good aim practice.

So yeah, Steam. Now that it works* it's good.

* Most of the time, except during regular maintenance cycles. Wow! Nice work smoothing out your service and improving your store options, Valve.

P.S.: Check out the updates to TF2. Spies can recharge cloak by picking up ammo boxes. I CAN SPY FOREVER~

Tom

As I mentioned in the other thread, mine is pretty easy as well.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

I checked my pants again, the bird is not free, the bird is safe.

AND NOW YOU KNOW THE BIRD IS THE WORD
By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

Quote from: Mr. Analog on December 17, 2008, 09:23:05 AM

Is it safe? I mean, really, IS it? Can a bird even BE safe? I think the bird is free, or at least low-priced.

And delicious.

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Darren Dirt on December 17, 2008, 12:39:51 PM
Quote from: Mr. Analog on December 17, 2008, 09:23:05 AM

Is it safe? I mean, really, IS it? Can a bird even BE safe? I think the bird is free, or at least low-priced.

And delicious.

SUUUUUUURFIN' BIIIIIIIIIIRD!
By Grabthar's Hammer