Kevin Smith's "Cop Out"

Started by Darren Dirt, March 03, 2010, 10:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren Dirt

Dammit. Now I think Imight actually want to eventually spend 2 hours watching this baby. O_O

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Melbosa

I might go to this one tonight.  Looks good from the previews and I could use a good laugh.
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Darren Dirt

Quote from: Melbosa on March 04, 2010, 08:53:43 AM
I might go to this one tonight.  Looks good from the previews and I could use a good laugh.

You wanna wait until the weekend? Maybe Sunday afternoon, would be good excuse to get together. Wouldn't mind seeing it on the big screen, curious to see what is Fletch-like about it (can almost guess the BHC elements from the trailer).

Melbosa

Weekend is full with activities.  Plus I promised the misses that I'd take her to see it tonight ;)
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Darren Dirt on March 04, 2010, 12:21:00 PM

You wanna wait until the weekend? Maybe Sunday afternoon, would be good excuse to get together. Wouldn't mind seeing it on the big screen, curious to see what is Fletch-like about it (can almost guess the BHC elements from the trailer).

I literally just finished watching Clerks with Tonnica and her friend (WHO HAD NOT SEEN IT!!)

I might be up for this.

Also, I forgot my cell yesterday, we may have to get together on Sunday anyway, Friday isn't gonna work for me :(
By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

Quote from: Mr. Analog on March 04, 2010, 09:36:12 PM

I literally just finished watching Clerks with Tonnica and her friend (WHO HAD NOT SEEN IT!!)

I might be up for this.

Also, I forgot my cell yesterday, we may have to get together on Sunday anyway, Friday isn't gonna work for me :(

Okay we'll make it Sunday then, haven't seen a Smith film on the Big screen in about ... omG it was Strikes Back, with all you guys!!! yeesh!

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Darren Dirt on March 05, 2010, 08:16:43 AM
Quote from: Mr. Analog on March 04, 2010, 09:36:12 PM

I might be up for this.

Okay we'll make it Sunday then, haven't seen a Smith film on the Big screen in about ... omG it was Strikes Back, with all you guys!!! yeesh!

That's a HUGE ditto for me!

Last movie I saw in the theatre was Star Trek!
By Grabthar's Hammer