Lupin the Third Is Ready to Steal Your Television (NSFW image on page)

Started by Lazybones, March 08, 2012, 08:09:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

The Silver Surfer

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

QuoteSayo Yamamoto, of Michiko e Hatchin fame, is directing the series.
Man, if he does as good a job with Lupin as he did with Hatchin? Damn.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Tom on March 08, 2012, 10:40:48 AM
QuoteSayo Yamamoto, of Michiko e Hatchin fame, is directing the series.
Man, if he does as good a job with Lupin as he did with Hatchin? Damn.

Big shoes to fill, that's for sure. Not an easy project.
By Grabthar's Hammer

The Silver Surfer

do you have the movies on DVD or Blu-ray Mr . A, and can I borrow them?  Maybe Ranma 1/2 movies if you got them too?

Mr. Analog

Quote from: The Silver Surfer on March 08, 2012, 11:06:21 AM
do you have the movies on DVD or Blu-ray Mr . A, and can I borrow them?  Maybe Ranma 1/2 movies if you got them too?

I have most of the Lupin films, yes.

I have digital versions of Ranma, Urusei Yatsura and Lupin on my computer as well if you're interested.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Quote from: Mr. Analog on March 08, 2012, 11:27:03 AM

I have digital versions of Ranma, Urusei Yatsura and Lupin on my computer as well if you're interested.
I have digital versions of <insert-anime-here>.  ;D 300+ different shows. Now, I Can't access any of them atm. but w/e.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Tom on March 08, 2012, 11:40:29 AM

I have digital versions of <insert-anime-here>.  ;D 300+ different shows. Now, I Can't access any of them atm. but w/e.

Isn't that sort of like owning radioactive gold?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Quote from: Mr. Analog on March 08, 2012, 11:46:49 AM
Quote from: Tom on March 08, 2012, 11:40:29 AM

Isn't that sort of like owning radioactive gold?
A bit. I just need to find a motherboard that doesn't hate my SATA card. The card seems to stomp all over some BIOS memory, which causes anything trying to read how much memory the system has to read 0, or 3G. either way, 0 && 3 != 8.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Tom on March 08, 2012, 11:48:28 AM
Quote from: Mr. Analog on March 08, 2012, 11:46:49 AMIsn't that sort of like owning radioactive gold?
A bit. I just need to find a motherboard that doesn't hate my SATA card. The card seems to stomp all over some BIOS memory, which causes anything trying to read how much memory the system has to read 0, or 3G. either way, 0 && 3 != 8.

Why not just get a USB SATA HDD dock?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Quote from: Mr. Analog on March 08, 2012, 11:49:54 AM
Quote from: Tom on March 08, 2012, 11:48:28 AM
Quote from: Mr. Analog on March 08, 2012, 11:46:49 AMIsn't that sort of like owning radioactive gold?

Why not just get a USB SATA HDD dock?
I'd need 7 of them. The disks it's all stored on are a 7 disk RAID5 array.