Tropes is self-aware.

Started by Darren Dirt, May 07, 2012, 11:43:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren Dirt

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Thorin

I'm not worried about TvTropes being self-aware.  It'll just get lost looking up stuff in itself and forget anything else it was trying to do.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Thorin on May 07, 2012, 01:25:04 PM
I'm not worried about TvTropes being self-aware.  It'll just get lost looking up stuff in itself and forget anything else it was trying to do.

My suspicion is that TVTropes is a massive experiment mapping out peoples' brain pathways. From one link you click on 5 and it makes connections.

Eventually the research will be completed and calculated (at which point the "Answer" will be solved and the mice will decommission the Earth, or possibly put it in an out of the way and struggling computer museum).
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Quote from: Mr. Analog on May 07, 2012, 01:28:59 PM

My suspicion is that TVTropes is a massive experiment mapping out peoples' brain pathways. From one link you click on 5 and it makes connections.

Eventually the research will be completed and calculated (at which point the "Answer" will be solved and the mice will decommission the Earth, or possibly put it in an out of the way and struggling computer museum).
Maybe at the bottom of the stack of turtles?
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Tom on May 07, 2012, 05:53:06 PM
Quote from: Mr. Analog on May 07, 2012, 01:28:59 PM

Maybe at the bottom of the stack of turtles?

Hahaha!!
By Grabthar's Hammer